Toribash
im not selfish.. im pretty sure half the people on earth are bored with life and feel that we've gone as far as we can.
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
but I would like for a world that treat everyone as equals and works together as a whole.

My thoughts exactly. War is completely unnecessary.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
A world where you don't have a goal in life you could do what you wanted to do without any training, it just came natural. So say like one day I wanna do parkour and freerunning shit. You instantly learn how to do these things and can continue on with that goal.
Originally Posted by Beldum View Post
im not selfish.. im pretty sure half the people on earth are bored with life and feel that we've gone as far as we can.

I'd be willing to bet against that. Plenty of people have fun hobbies and enjoy life as it is. You should find something fulfilling to do, get a hobby, get a girl friend, something. Don't blame the world for you being bored because you don't do anything.
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
A world where you don't have a goal in life you could do what you wanted to do without any training, it just came natural. So say like one day I wanna do parkour and freerunning shit. You instantly learn how to do these things and can continue on with that goal.

That would take the fun out of those things, you would no longer be achieving something. It would be like breathing, everyone can/does do it, why should this bring you joy?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I'd be willing to bet against that. Plenty of people have fun hobbies and enjoy life as it is. You should find something fulfilling to do, get a hobby, get a girl friend, something. Don't blame the world for you being bored because you don't do anything.

Fight Club is about the world being too boring.
I think a lot of people agree with that philosophy too.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Fight Club is about the world being too boring.
I think a lot of people agree with that philosophy too.

Originally Posted by Beldum View Post
i have a girlfriend and a hobby life is too easy.. thats why its boring.

I'm still a firm believer of life is what you make of it. If you were to go out and do something fun, it wouldn't be boring. There are tons of things that are dangerous/adventurous if that's what you need. Now go, do it. If not then be bored and forever hold your peace or w/e.

What would you think of a man that held his head underwater and then proceeded to complain that he couldn't breathe?
Last edited by isaac; Apr 6, 2011 at 06:18 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop