Toribash
Original Post
[REL]Wall Running v1
I made a quick little mod for people who are interested in wall running and want to learn how. Or also for experienced players who just want a good wall to run on.

It is pretty much a giant wall with uke and tori a little away rotated just a bit so you can get a good run and a good lean on the wall.

Pictures:

This is my first mod and I hope you like it
Attached Files
wallrunning_fix_v1.tbm (1.0 KB, 37 views)
Last edited by Azazel; Feb 22, 2016 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Fixed gravity lol
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Hey man. I'll try this out. I'll post my failure! Maybe you can add something to help with the wall ?run
Yeah since its a straight wall it might be a little hard so I could work on some stuff

I'm planning to make this into a parkour map.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
No problem man
Suggestion: Maybe you can add Objects to help you wall run?
View Swexx's Parkour Replay: Divine
Yeah, been thinking of that
Yeah I'm working on some, i'll let you see one when its done
Add a small ramp or something along the wall, just something to help give you a small angle when you're going up against it.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]