Toribash
Can you login to other accounts?
10:22 AM <cocacobra> honestly tll was cool at first
10:22 AM <cocacobra> but now everyones kinda cunty
Originally Posted by twas View Post
Can you login to other accounts?

Nope
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
If you're using stand alone version, I recommend switching to steam. Downloading a game through steam makes it a part of steam, so if steam has writing permissions, toribash will have them too.

Next to that, you're a 3rd dan, so I suppose you've played ingame before on 4.95, you can download it here: https://cache.toribash.com/Toribash-4.95-Setup.exe
If that's working you can try to stick with that untill 5.02 is out, 5.01 is a bit glitchy.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
If you're using stand alone version, I recommend switching to steam. Downloading a game through steam makes it a part of steam, so if steam has writing permissions, toribash will have them too.

Next to that, you're a 3rd dan, so I suppose you've played ingame before on 4.95, you can download it here: https://cache.toribash.com/Toribash-4.95-Setup.exe
If that's working you can try to stick with that untill 5.02 is out, 5.01 is a bit glitchy.

Nothing works.
T_T
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
  1. Load Steam
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
  5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
  1. Load Steam
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
  5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

It didnt work T_T
Ok csn you try to login through the chat by doing /login mame password
And screen shot the error in chat if any?
Originally Posted by twas View Post
Ok csn you try to login through the chat by doing /login mame password
And screen shot the error in chat if any?

You cant login Using /login name password until you are in multiplayer.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Edit the tb_login.dat file manually with a notepad so that it looked like this:

user YourToribashName
pass YourToribashPassword
This should fix the issue.

Try this
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Starting, make sure you have 4.95 or 5.01 (if non steam).

If you're using non steam version, it should be installed in c://games/toribashxxx. If it's not there, get it there.

Next to that, you can try to open the toribash folder, and run tb_login.dat with notepad. In here type: this code:
user takayshi
pass yourpassword

It can cause trouble with saving replays, but it should work.

Originally Posted by Takayshi View Post
I cant find the Tb_login.dat

Next time you might want to read through the thread before you double-post, he has no tb_login.dat to edit. If you'd read further, you would even find out that using a friend's file (with takayshi's name ofcours) doesn't work either.
Last edited by zwouter; Apr 8, 2016 at 05:35 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]