Toribash
Original Post
Best day of your life?
What was the best day of your life so far? I wanna make people smile The best day of my life is when I fucked up this racist kid cause he was throwing racial slurs at my relieve teacher! Nah just kidding (That actually did happen though)!

The best day of my life is when I came into this world I have a great family, friends, and an awesome gurl who treats me right!
probably one of
  • skiing in alps for free b/c I got French friends eyy
  • finding out gf plays league tho
  • discovering Special Meme Fresh on facebook
  • watching Gargon use Calm Mind on a choice specs slowbro

really though I can't remember I'm 20 now shits old
Last edited by Fear; Aug 23, 2016 at 03:05 PM.
I guess one of these
  • finding 100 euro on the ground
  • making friends with people who share my interests
  • getting a little brother
  • absolutely tilting Fear with Garbodor

Cant really choose one
h
When i got tricked opening meatspin
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
remembering a cartoon i had watched as a kid, then rediscovering it in my early teens..
this turned out to be One Piece and was one of the first anime that got me into anime in general.. also, while it's not my favorite anime by any means anymore, it's still got a special place in my heart..
though the manga is definitely one of my favorites~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Being able to talk to my uncle after 7 years being apart. This is probably one of my luckiest days of my life aswell.
when I finally got out of silver on csgo happened the day before yesterday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.