Toribash
Original Post
CyberBullying?
Now listen please don't take this down. Because this is a serious
although contreversal I think should be discussed.
CyberBullying a term we have all heard if we have been on the internet
for atleast a week.
Now what this thread is for is to talk about is, is cyberbullying a "real" thing.
Well here is some things I think now I just don't understand
now obviously the Amanda Todd insedent was started out as cyberbullying
but she was also physically abused irl so is her suicide based souly on cyber bullying well maybe I am just confused on the hole cyber
bullying thing but to me it is as simple as turning off your pc
or walking away please inform and share your ideas about this.
I think it is a thing but also the easiest to ignore. It might sound obvious but there's this thing at the top right corner that looks like an x and if you click it it could save your life.
Cyberbullying is almost never just cyber, it transfers from the real world to online, it's impossible to live your life online whatsoever if you're really being cyberbullied. Cyberbullying can hurt just as much as anything else, like churning in at a raw wound. Like a sick relative or something more personal like religion, which something I've been bullied on about by my schoolmates.

Cyberbullying is a real and dangerous thing, lots of people have harmed themselves because of cyberbullying, it's just as painful as any punch to the face. People in there own homes don't feel secure because of being threatened and raw wounds poked at.

If someone has notifications on, and they are being threatened non stop, or they can't even look at their social media pages just because they'll see something they don't want, they have shut out themselves from the world so they they don't get bugged.

and the lady you're talking about had been laughed at by her new whole school because she though the guy she was dating was nice and sent nudes which he decided to send to the whole school. So she was cyberbullied and hurt herself because of it.
I am a Derp.....
I can kinda see how cyber bullying can be harmful, but 99% of the time if you're cyber bullied, you enabled it.

Like with the girl derp talked about, she sent nudes. Theres countless risks you take with doing that, and you'd literally have to have an IQ below 17 to not realize them. Anyone you send nudes to will literally have your reputation in their control. Say a girl sends nudes to her boyfriend, they get in an argument and they break up. The boyfriend still has the nudes and can expose them to practically anyone he wants to get revenge.

And for threats, most social media has an option to block a user/make your account private etc. A lot of the fake accounts "cyberbullies" use are easy to identify. And if you don't identify it at first, once they start sending you messages or contacting you, you have another chance to realize it's a fake person.

But if they have something on you, it's your fault (most of the time.)

It's really just a matter of stopping it before it even starts
[CENTER][B]professor finesser
It stems off from Home, School, then it makes it's way to online. Talking down and being just a big jack ass to another person who has reached out for help is just a dick move.

It certainly is a thing too. A persons moral. confidence, etc. They don't know about the art of hardly giving many fucks. Though there are fucks to be given, but for the most part... who gives a fuck, break free from the ties that bind you. So, their only place of acceptance in any form could be the internet, but that too begins to rot away, your sanctuary gone and the only place left is you and your thoughts, it's a dark space.
You know, things like cyberbullying is exactly why I donate to Stomp Out Bullying. Ruining another person's self-esteem for any reason is extensively wrong and cruel. Bullying may only be temporary but the mental damage can affect the person throughout their whole life. Stop being a bully everyone, seriously.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Well I rather get some mad messages to read
instead of getting punched in my face and get my wallet robbed

CyberBullying is modern stuff and people that can't handle it should really get some serious problems to get their border elevated... I guess thats what life is all about
Enjoint life
Depending on who it is, cyber bullying is done by a person who the victim knows in real life. It just spreads to online because the guy is too much of a pussy half the time to do it in person, so they do it where they are safe, behind the computer monitor.

Now, if its just some random ass kid online, it isnt hard to avoid this. Just turn the damn computer off or leave the game or whatever. Not everyone has a thick skin and can handle these kinds of things. Even if it's someone random on the internet. People take it to heart.

So, yes, cyber bullying is real. Some people take it too far and others can't take a hint to get the hell off of their cellphone.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
People might kill themself because their favorite versace sneaker are not avaivable with chinese magenta stripes and they already ordered cashmere pants to match with on their vertu smartphone.

People who do cyberbullying should go to prison and never be released !!!!
btw. they should be forced to sit in front of a computer in their jail cell and also get cyberbulled... this would be such a hell for the criminals !!
Enjoint life
cyberbulling is just like irl bulling. If it stats with the kids it must end there. Untill the one being bullied grows up and deals with it it will be there for life. Personally i think bullying is needed at a first and second school level. If you break you are going to have troubles in the real world. If not you should comeout of it a better more rounded person.