Toribash
1. Real Name: David

2. Age: 9

3. Proof Of Fan: I watch everything you do like toribash rocket league ect.

4. Have you read the clan rules: Yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: Yes, The rules are be respectful to people at all times, Do not start fights in the clan threads, Do not post things that don't contribute anything, and don't advertise other projects in the thread without permission.

6. Previous Clans: Previous clans. None

7. Reasons For Leaving: None

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: A all around fighter, good at wushu, mushu, aikido, and ninjutsu
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multi

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I suddenly watched a video then I got interested in watching you

11. Except for your toribash shows, I like the rocket league ones

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because you will get a all around fighter
Originally Posted by Calomach View Post
1. Real Name: David

2. Age: 9

3. Proof Of Fan: I watch everything you do like toribash rocket league ect.

5. Prove you have read the rules: Yes, The rules are be respectful to people at all times, Do not start fights in the clan threads, Do not post things that don't contribute anything, and don't advertise other projects in the thread without permission.

6. Previous Clans: Previous clans. None

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: A all around fighter, good at wushu, mushu, aikido, and ninjutsu
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multi

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I suddenly watched a video then I got interested in watching you

11. Except for your toribash shows, I like the rocket league ones

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because you will get a all around fighter

Good application, especially considering you age. Please check your inbox for confirmation
1.Real Name:Carl
2.Age:9
3.Poof Of Fan: Subscribed and watch videos every day
4.Have I read the clan rules: Yes
5.Reasons of leaving: when I quit Toribash
6.What Can You Bring To This Clan: I'm a really funny guy I never give up and win a lot and skilled at fighting
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I want to know about toribash and I found this channel
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Gmod Because i like gmod and it a little funny
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I want to be in your clan and I'm skilled at playing toribash and learn very fast
1. Real Name: Logan

2. Age: 12

3. Proof Of Fan:My youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh2...7PK_l5XA2PPE2g

4. Have you read the clan rules: yes

5. Proove you have read the rules: I have read the rules because I am a huge fan and I read almost everything you type.

6. Previous Clans: I haven't had any previous clans

7. Reasons For Leaving: I have not been in any clans

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: What I can bring to this clan is loyalty encouragement and more members if needed.

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I had learned about your channel a long time a go. I had seen the name and I thought it was a cool name. Then I just got into it and started watching your videos on a regular basis.
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:none

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I think you should let me in your clan because I enjoy watching your videos science I was 9. Also I am a up beat and cheerful person. I have herd from people that when they are around me that it just makes them happy. That's also one of my goals in lif. To be a youtuber that makes everyone smile like you do to me.
Originally Posted by loganwb123 View Post
1. Real Name: Logan

2. Age: 12

3. Proof Of Fan:My youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh2...7PK_l5XA2PPE2g

5. Proove you have read the rules: I have read the rules because I am a huge fan and I read almost everything you type.

6. Previous Clans: I haven't had any previous clans

7. Reasons For Leaving: I have not been in any clans

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: What I can bring to this clan is loyalty encouragement and more members if needed.

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I had learned about your channel a long time a go. I had seen the name and I thought it was a cool name. Then I just got into it and started watching your videos on a regular basis.
11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:none

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I think you should let me in your clan because I enjoy watching your videos science I was 9. Also I am a up beat and cheerful person. I have herd from people that when they are around me that it just makes them happy. That's also one of my goals in lif. To be a youtuber that makes everyone smile like you do to me.

Very good application, please check your inbox for confirmation.
pls let join
1. Real Name: ishama dikko

2. Age: 11

3. Proof Of Fan: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmGbsR_3hmyGnIRrApzBSJQ

5. Prove you have read the rules: do not start fight in the clan thread

6. Previous Clans: this is my first and i love you guy (no homo)

7. Reasons For Leaving:

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: skill

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: both

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: l loved toribash

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: garrys mod i love death run and the reactions

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: because i can bring skill to the table and cool stuff
-----
3. kidawesomeness ll games
Last edited by hoshito; Jun 26, 2016 at 11:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by hoshito View Post
1. Real Name: ishama dikko

2. Age: 11

3. Proof Of Fan: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmGbsR_3hmyGnIRrApzBSJQ

5. Prove you have read the rules: do not start fight in the clan thread

6. Previous Clans: this is my first and i love you guy (no homo)

7. Reasons For Leaving:

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: skill

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: both

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: l loved toribash

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: garrys mod i love death run and the reactions

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: because i can bring skill to the table and cool stuff
-----
3. kidawesomeness ll games

Solid app, please check your inbox for confirmation.
1. Real Name: Jayden

2. Age: 14

3. Proof Of Fan: xKewlKidd - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCel...kELYlpXsKF80yw

5. Prove you have read the rules: There is 3 Do Not's and One Don't in the rules

6. Previous Clans: None

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: A pretty funny guy

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Undergrowth Tourneys

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I simply want to chill and have fun with people i'm in a clan with.
Last edited by xKewlKidd; Jul 5, 2016 at 11:22 PM.
Originally Posted by xKewlKidd View Post
1. Real Name: Jayden

2. Age: 14

3. Proof Of Fan: xKewlKidd - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCel...kELYlpXsKF80yw

5. Prove you have read the rules: There is 3 Do Not's and One Don't in the rules

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: A pretty funny guy

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Undergrowth Tourneys

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I simply want to chill and have fun with people i'm in a clan with.

We're going to need more information that just "YouTube"

2. Age: 12.

3. Proof Of Fan: Account name = MonkeyKing11

5. Prove you have read the rules: Be respectful to people at all times.

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can bring much fun, I like to practice parkour and sparring, I'm also pretty good at judo and I'm a funny person.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube.

11. Not Including: Toribash tips and mod spotlight

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because I'm a huge fan and I think I could make the clan have a laugh now again.
~MonkeyKing11/Froixo07