Toribash
Epic game. Really was one of the most original and refreshing concepts to ever come out. And they didn't screw it over with gameplay or graphics. Never got around to finishing it though and I had lost it <.< Probably gonna buy it again for the Wii this time.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Actually finished it a few months ago for the Wii, as a result of a very forceful (D:) recommendation from lancer_c.

As many posts before me have stated, the game is epic beyond comprehension. Unique and enjoyably fun to play game mechanics coupled with incredible visuals gives you everything that Okami is. However, since I've played it on the Wii, I can't imagine how it would be to control the celestial brush with a ps2 analog stick.

Combat and other tasks seem to flow much better on the Wii, so Oracle is at no loss in that department. On a side note, I love the different costumes upon game completion :>

Only wish there would be a sequel...

;_;
I would love to try this game, I've never seen a bad review and it looks orgasmic.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Yasiou View Post
Only wish there would be a sequel...

;_;

Nah, capcom killed clover and keeps the copyrights, lol. A lot of people from clover formed a company called platinum games I think though and they worked on mad world.
Originally Posted by Yasiou View Post
I can't imagine how it would be to control the celestial brush with a ps2 analog stick.

i actually can imagine that type of thing happen, it'll probably just be harder to use, but you will get used to it. it's the same thing with new games and new controls.
you shouldn't have read that
Yeah, its like playing FPSes with joysticks, you get used to it. circular motions arent too hard to do with joysticks anyway.