Toribash
I've noticed this too.
I think people are scared of getting banned or infracted so they post Discussion-esque topics.
I wonder why people don't just ask stuff on irc. It will actually get you faster answers. Google works too.
You can get more information on the forums though, on IRC you usually only seem to get a minimum amount of information.
DAMN.
It's like how RT used to be.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
It's like how RT used to be.

RT never had over 9000 questions
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
RT never had over 9000 questions

It had more opinion stuff though, iirc :3
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
It seemed that RT would be anything from asking how to activate items to taking pictures of yourself.

This place is like for discussion that doesn't really qualify.

Still, I like it though, and RT is still around, but it might not be for long.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
You can get more information on the forums though, on IRC you usually only seem to get a minimum amount of information.

No OT isn't for questions just for all other Topics that don't fit other forums and aren't breaking any forum rules ...
anyway
On IRC when you wanna to get information there's high possibility to get trolled hard ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.