Ranking
Original Post
[mus] Proc Also Makes Shitty Electronic Music Wow What a Guy
yo dawg, check out my mix tape. It might be dubstep, glitch hop or trap, shut up whore

Newer stuff made in Ableton Live, older stuff in FL studio, you can tell the difference. Let me know if you like it, or if you like something in particular about it.
http://www.soundcloud.com/graham2

If you go back far enough you can listen to the worst FL studio dubstep ever hands down, I keep it there because it was the first stuff i experimentally made.
hi, i dont listen to any of the genres you listed, but i can try my best to evaluate the tracks based on what i know of those genres

it sounds like you are trying to make trap based on what you like to listen to. i think my major problem with your tracks is that most of them only have instruments/samples that, in a professional tier trap song, would be the instruments that really stick out and draw all the attention. when people listen to edm, they want straight forward songs, so most of the time they only pay attention to the main elements of the song. but for those main elements to work, you need background stuff aswell, which is why these songs sound somewhat empty. they could use some subtle stuff thrown in the back of the mix, like a pad synth to emphasize harmony, or some sweep samples or something.

i suggest listening closely to your favourite songs and trying to figure out the most subtle elements, like trying to listen to the less obvious stuff.
oh yeah
Well you're using a lot of FL Studio sounds, you should download ones, also I like the Rap beat, It's sounds like Meek Mill ft. Drake - R.I.C.O
Running away...
Aye thanks guys,
Superseba, there's like 4 rap beats on there, and they're all using moderately to heavily modified Ableton Live Preset sounds, along with Operator for a lot of the basslines, and Massive for some little stuff. Though, if the track is older than like a year or two, I was probably using FL. Nniety was the first one created with Ableton, so anything before that = FL.

Pusga
, I've actually been trying to work on the empty sounding thing for a while. With some tracks, synth pads and such just don't sound right with the song, yet with others they're completely necessary and something just straight up sounds wrong. For example, the drop in the track "Love" with like, the abrupt dubstep stuff, if I would have put even a simple synth behind it, it would have been like 20 times better. But in the track "Spirit" It would have fucked up the entire brutality of the extremely late drop. I kid you not the buildup on this track was like 2 minutes x'D

Thanks for the constructive criticism, I'll be sure to keep it in mind for my next track which I will definitely be posting here.
Also, when you listen to tracks like "Union of Self" or "Bronze", I apologize, they're trash but I keep them there because I put time into making them, and it helps to try to use the ones that don't sound good to see what I'm doing wrong.