Ranking
Woah, you're really good. Loving your music, for real. Definetly going to like your facebook page to keep up with your work.
I love how chilling Beg for Rain is and it's good vibes reminders me of what I feel when I hear some Mogwai songs.
Cause & Effect voice effect is so good to hear. The guitar aswell.
Taste brings me some memories of a brazilian reggae band I like. Nice song aswell.
Get my Fiction's guitar is a m a z i n g
Nothing much to say about 7 steps to heaven, just great song which I'm now addicted to.
Going to listen to the other songs.
You got yourself a new fan. Don't you dare to stop making music, you are very talented, I hope you get well-known and recognized for your work and see KleeShadeVEVO on the future.
Greetings from Brazil.
Hey, really cool man, this kind of music u make is really rare nowadays which is pretty cool and makes u look more original from the other people. I really enjoy your style, your musics are really well made. U'll be big one day, trust me
responsz
Originally Posted by XYLONN View Post
Woah, you're really good. Loving your music, for real. Definetly going to like your facebook page to keep up with your work.
I love how chilling Beg for Rain is and it's good vibes reminders me of what I feel when I hear some Mogwai songs.
Cause & Effect voice effect is so good to hear. The guitar aswell.
Taste brings me some memories of a brazilian reggae band I like. Nice song aswell.
Get my Fiction's guitar is a m a z i n g
Nothing much to say about 7 steps to heaven, just great song which I'm now addicted to.
Going to listen to the other songs.
You got yourself a new fan. Don't you dare to stop making music, you are very talented, I hope you get well-known and recognized for your work and see KleeShadeVEVO on the future.
Greetings from Brazil.

XYLONN - Hey man, thanks so much! Such a kind message - it's so awesome to hear you're really enjoying them! I'll have to check out Mogwai. And thanks a lot for the like/follow, you can be sure that I'll try to make it worth your while kleeshadeVEVO ... who knows, we'll see what the future holds! thanks again!

Victor4554 - Hey dude, thanks, I appreciate that - People have said the music has a uniqueness to it, and I never really felt like I was making music that blends in with the majority of what's out there today (which i don't mind at all) so thanks for the assurance there! I appreciate that vote of confidence for success at the end there too! Muchas gracias sombrero!

To both of you, all of you; i can't give thanks enough; all positive (and negative) feedback helps me/motivates me a whole lot.
If anyone else has some input for me, please! & thanks!
If you're reading this, its time to go outside
'scuse the triple post! - but...
there's also a debut album coming now!
something to the effect of 20 tracks - i think it's gonna really be something worth hearing... lawd knows i've sunk some 5 years into it : p i've always been super inspired by what makes me really love songs for different reasons - but also I really believe that a lot of what the album's got is moving into uncharted territory, sonically.
E.g Beg for Rain, Close my eyes, the one-time motifs like at the end of Barrel Roll (above)
i'll keep this short - hope y'all get into it!
take care! happy new year!
If you're reading this, its time to go outside