Ranking
Name: AngleEater, Nick: Angle. Real Name: Andy
Belt: Blue Belt
Favorite Mods: Judo, Judofrac, Aikido
Toribash Hours: 4-6 Hours, A day
Multiplayer Replays: In Managed Attachments.

Why I want to join VoC: I think VoC is a very good clan with lots of very good and kind people in it. I would want to join VoC because of their talent and kindness, I think I can get used to being a member by playing with others that are in the clan.

Personality: Well... I have a xbox that I play on. I don't really play on it anymore except watch netflix shows, I beat all of my games a long time ago and only watch shows about government and military just because I'm into that kind of stuff. I have about 10 games I bought on my xbox and I have beaten all of them, Proves I'm a gamer. In Toribash I think Being kind and winning is my top priority(s) in honor to this clan. I have a few friends that come over now and then because they live a few blocks away from me. We play with water balloons a lot and pull pranks on random people. The only bad side about them is I can't play Toribash as much because there over at my house a lot. With them being over all the time I think the least hours I could do is 3, Nothing less. With the clan on my side I will be able to have more fun and I think you will have more fun with me in your clan.
Attached Files
SuplexFtw.rpl (30.0 KB, 4 views)
HeadKick.rpl (19.3 KB, 3 views)
Name/nick: Finn Diggerfinn
Belt: Brown Belt
Your favourite mods: Spinbag Mushu Judo and ABD
How often do You play toribash, hours per day: 3 to 4
2 multiplayer replays: how to upload them
Why would You join to VoC ?: Because im a good player and im bored of OX
Say something about You, personality etc.: I'm a 11 year old dutch gamer that likes to play on his PS4 and play soccer
Name/nick: sxeex212 (real name) julian
Belt: blue
Your favourite mods: twin swords and 360 mods
How often do You play toribash, hours per day: 1-2 hours
2 multiplayer replays:
Why would You join to VoC ?: to help it progress and for my first time being in a clan
Say something about You, personality
i like playing toribahs and i dont play to win and i like to spar.
Belt:green(use to be a 3 dan)
Your favourite mods:wushu,akio?,akiobigdojo,twinswords,spar
How often do You play toribash, hours per day:15 hours
2 multiplayer replays:nerver saved
Why would You join to VoC ?:i think i can help the clan reach your goals
Say something about You, personality etc.:i like playing toribash is the only thing that makes me happy accept for my girl and i love to do flips
Application
Name/nick: Ramy
Belt:Brown
Your favourite mods:Akido, Akidobigdojo, Twinswords, Judo
How often do You play toribash, hours per day:4
2 multiplayer replays:Sorry just downloaded toribash after a break and lost my replays
Why would You join to VoC ?efinitely looks like a clan with a great future ahead of it i dont want to miss
Say something about You, personality etc.:I am very perceptive and i like to think it reflects in my playing
Originally Posted by RadRam View Post
Name/nick: Ramy
Belt:Brown
Your favourite mods:Akido, Akidobigdojo, Twinswords, Judo
How often do You play toribash, hours per day:4
2 multiplayer replays:Sorry just downloaded toribash after a break and lost my replays
Why would You join to VoC ?efinitely looks like a clan with a great future ahead of it i dont want to miss
Say something about You, personality etc.:I am very perceptive and i like to think it reflects in my playing

rejected
Name/nick: NightVale
Belt: (use to be 6th dan)
Your favourite mods: abd mushu and stuff
How often do You play toribash, hours per day: like 3
2 multiplayer replays:no
Why would You join to VoC ?: cause I would like a fun clan to join.
Say something about You, personality etc.: im me