ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex] Holden Caulfield
I had some free time last night and made this in a about 2 hours.
New gif:

flat

Made with Gimp 2.8

I know it aint the best quality. was having mapping problems while making it. Please give me ways to become better. thanks.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Dec 21, 2015 at 07:34 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
if you mirror the eyes, he'll look crossed-eyed
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
fucking, I knew I forgot something. thank you

If you want honesty then it is horrible. Sorry.
Make the lines thinner, the shading is bad so work some more on that. Make the hair look more like hair.
I am just an icon livin'
One side of the hair is faded whilst the other isnt, the shading on the hat is wrong, on one side of those dangling things the shadow is towards the light, having the line thick and not blending them in really irks me, imo I think the mouth should be centered and not to the side, so it doesn't look like he's facing a certain direction, same with the nose.

Though I commend you for trying newer things, just work on s'more stuff.
Originally Posted by zamzam1098 View Post
Are you about to sell this when your done?

no. for my alt.
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
If you want honesty then it is horrible. Sorry.
Make the lines thinner, the shading is bad so work some more on that. Make the hair look more like hair.

harsh truth is harsh. thank you though. which lines are too bolded? hair? facial details? separation lines? and the shading is bad because I didn't want to add shading to the hair or face for this one.
Originally Posted by Bloomedia View Post
One side of the hair is faded whilst the other isnt, the shading on the hat is wrong, on one side of those dangling things the shadow is towards the light, having the line thick and not blending them in really irks me, imo I think the mouth should be centered and not to the side, so it doesn't look like he's facing a certain direction, same with the nose.

Though I commend you for trying newer things, just work on s'more stuff.

thank you. its faded because, well, that's how the character is. but yeah, the nose is a lil wonky. ill make a better version once I get more time. which is soon. im honestly very proud of this. fading colors is not my forte.

Edited gif:
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Dec 19, 2015 at 10:03 PM.

Edited is above and OP,!thoughts?

Still wanting to know any more things I should tweak.