Conversation about any form or writing or request for advice on writing is
also encouraged.

Feel free to post up any kind of poetry or short stories you have for us to all
enjoy as a group. Also if you want to create a story with others then chain
stories are welcomed too.

In the case of a chain story just write out about a paragraph (Five or more
sentences) and post it with a cliff hanger at the end. Then the next person
should copy the previous text, put it in bold, and then continue to add non
bold text in the next paragraph that continues the story.

TL;DR

AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
This story is to get the thread started. Although it's unlikely that I will make any edits to it, I would really like to hear people's opinions on it. Keep in mind I'm not the best at writing, but am inspiring to become better.

Story

If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
I'll also pitch in and try to get the whole "group writing" thing in motion. I'll write a paragraph to start of a vague story with no real direction, I hope you all will add on to it and help make it into something stunning, wether that be in a good or bad way.

Remember, you must add one paragraph (five or more sentences) onto what is written and put the previous paragraphs to the one you're adding in bold.

Rules For This Story:
-Write in 3rd Person (no use of you, we, etc...)
-End the paragraph in a way that can be continued
-Don't be inappropriate

It was a normal day just like the others before it, the sun was scorchingly hot as it slipped spread across the land and the wind was blowing rather strong that day, forcing the leaves of the trees to dance on command and the branches to sway. Some even began to tap on the windows of a lone house amidst the woods as if they were trying to get someone's attention. As the branches continued to tap another noise began to work its way into the fold, the sound of bed sheets being sluggishly tossed aside and figure began to silhouette just outside of the window light's reach. The figure started to get up and walked to the window letting the light envelope it. The light now surrounding the figure an image of a person begun to fill with color.
Last edited by Kohta; Jan 2, 2016 at 11:04 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Creek View Post
This story is to get the thread started. Although it's unlikely that I will make any edits to it, I would really like to hear people's opinions on it. Keep in mind I'm not the best at writing, but am inspiring to become better.

Story

Saint of ramadan here,

During my life ive encountered edge alot and alot of edge, but you my child have surpassed anyone and everyone

i hereby declare you the edgiest and the cringiest person on the planet
Shout outs to my stank homies D squaaaa ecigga