Ranking
Original Post
Pasma's Pre-Set Head Shop
Pasma's
Head Shop

Pre-set heads

hey welcome to my pre-set toribash head shop, i will be making more pre-sets heads from time-to-time. If you buy the head texture, you will get a free spinning head GIF of the head you just bought for your avatar! sometimes i will have discounts on some of the heads. if you buy it, you can't get a refund sorry, so choose wisely. I do have extras to the thead for your desire such as you name implanted on it, color change, and a newer version.

_____/Pre-Set/______

legend
-(C) = Able to change the color, so ifs all green, you want all blue but same design, i can do that just for an extra price of 10 toricredits

-(N) = Name Implant, Have your name on the back of your head. just tell me what font, size, and color the name should be! extra price of 10 toricredits

-(Y) = Yet to be released

-(S) = SOLD!

Hexagon_____________Bloody Head___________Blood Ritual__________Vivi's Eyes
(C) - 500 toricedits___400 Toricredits _______(Y)(C)N/A Toricredits________(N)425 Toricredits

Waiting List:
▄▄▄▄ Black ▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀ Belt ▀▀▀▀▀
i will take vivis eyes money sent and i want my name on the back make name color same as eyes and glow like eyes 100 extra for glow
Last edited by HICKS3131; Aug 20, 2008 at 12:22 AM.
Originally Posted by HICKS3131 View Post
i will take vivis eyes money sent and i want my name on the back make name color same as eyes and glow like eyes 100 extra for glow

You do realize that you bumped a thread that was almost a year old right? >.>

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========