ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by tristar60 View Post
Look i dont mean to sound rude But all three heads you posted my Grandmother could've done in her sleep i mean wtf they took You 30min ea? they wouldve took any1 else like 5 or at an extreme 10. Dont be too cocky either especially when your work is No where as near as good as you claim.Still... Good luck with Your shop.

Your grandmother could do better in her sleep? Dude, I doubt you could do better wide awake, clearly your just an ignorant child who thinks he's cool for insulting him after others say he's a bit overpriced. I highly doubt you know a single thing about graphic art. To put the multiple tones in the hair like that and actually make it end up look almost overlapping could take 30 minutes alone and then he has to proportion it so it doesn't stretch over the sphere, and overall just touch it up and make it look sexy, and to top it off he even said he wasn't finished, yet you still say it sucks. You need to refrain from speaking on things you don't know about, especially in such a rude and immature way. I'll tell you what, make a head texture like that in 5 minutes, then I'll let you stand by your statement.

I will admit, simply showing up and saying your selling 'Expert Textures' is rather cocky snowkiller. You are a fairly skilled texture maker from what I can see, but there's people here that are much better, and tbh, it is rather overpriced, I'd go as far as to say the best head texture ever made on this site probably couldn't sell for 6k.

But anyways, keep up the good work!

Although I would recommend drastically dropping prices, maybe to like 500-2k, also, add some samples to the main post to attract people.
k, how about everyone stops flaming each other, the shop and everyones grandmothers...
and let snowkiller post some more serious examples
no offense guy, but the quality level of textures atm is higher than the 3 heads youve posted, you either need to get working and show some serious examples, or change the name of this shop to just: "texture shop" not "expert texture shop"
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
okay

i guess having expert texture shop as a title is cocky. so since i cant change the title, and this thread is already spammed out the wazoo, ill just make a new shop and post more examples.

delete or close please, HanzO? im gonna make a new one so for me, this is as good as closed. thank you for backing me up btw, demonsoul.
fr3styler
Textures may lose quality when resized