ES Recruitment Drive
Orfeas, post your replays in YOUR OWN THREAD. STOP POSTING THEM IN OTHER PEOPLE'S. How many times are people gonna have to tell you this?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Oh and because you're not the only one that makes it alright does it? And anyway you ARE the only one who I can see doing it, so stop doing it.
Another one. I quite like this one.

ROLLIN' THUNDAH!

EDIT: Err, yeah, I swapped replays. I'll put the other one back up in a few days.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Sep 15, 2009 at 01:56 PM.
Nice, I thought "Meh, running replay" ( not very fond of, especially when the climax is a single dismember) But you pretty much destroyed him. Sweet Very destructive.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I lol'd at your head in the beghinning. Then you used your arm and it made the walk look gorilla-like, which was cool. Then you killed Uke, which I was expecting of you. Nice job.
I edited 'RollingThunder' and came up with this.

Rolling Sword

My question is, which one do you like better and why?

EDIT: If you got a bit of time, check this out: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=1730548
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Sep 17, 2009 at 01:47 PM.
It was just so that he didn't fall down too quickly. I didn't move him to assist with my attacks.
It was made for the build-up replay comp, where you can't touch Uke in the first 300 frames, and in sambo grav, Uke would fall over too quickly. The rules state that you can move Uke only to keep him upright.

But that's besides the point, which one do you like better and why?