Toribash
Uh oh, exposed

And I was just trying to help him with sparring so he can get it lol
¿?
Insta no, you're in a clan and haven't even taken the time to check back to see how you're doing in this recruitment page
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
rip
no from me too but it doesnt matter since you got insta denied
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
If you look at his clan, it is clan level one, most likely meaning that it is new. And if you look at his clan rank, he is a "War Leader" which is apparently a high rank in that clan. He may have joined for it. He also joined the clan very recently because I do not recall him being in a clan yesterday either, yet he is already a rank that high, so my conclusion is either a friend of his had a high rank and promoted him, he joined for no reason, or what I believe to be true- the calan was looking for members and promised him a high rank for loyalty
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Originally Posted by Forreign View Post
If you look at his clan, it is clan level one, most likely meaning that it is new. And if you look at his clan rank, he is a "War Leader" which is apparently a high rank in that clan. He may have joined for it. He also joined the clan very recently because I do not recall him being in a clan yesterday either, yet he is already a rank that high, so my conclusion is either a friend of his had a high rank and promoted him, he joined for no reason, or what I believe to be true- the calan was looking for members and promised him a high rank for loyalty

I remember him being in a clan before the one he's currently in... but I might be mistaken. Either way, I think his chances of getting in now are slim to none. So I don't think this is worth discussing, unless someone believes he should be in :P
¿?
Hello my name is Keshoihut, but I go by Insults as well my favorite mods are Aikido and xspar I like to uke bash as well. I love to edit in my spare time for fun I would like to become active within the community. I deleted my tb and re-installed it so I don't have many but I will try to give the good ones anyways I'm active everyday on toribash and I'll do my best to be active on forums as well I know only 1 member very good and that's lloyd I hope you see my application and consider it hope this application hasn't been to short.
Attached Files
Sparwithlloyd.rpl (823.3 KB, 7 views)
Fast Headkick.rpl (88.3 KB, 6 views)
Gae.rpl (183.1 KB, 7 views)
bORED.rpl (90.5 KB, 6 views)
<3
I've seen you around before, quite a long time ago. I'm gonna say yes because you're a pretty nice guy.
I wanna see some of the edits you make because since it is "for fun" I'm expecting a lot from you, which is a great potential for ya to join the clan^^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hi Keshoihut, thanks for leaving an app. I don't know you so my opinion won't be biased.
I watched your replays, it seems that you have general control over your tori but it needs alot of work to look organic. The spar was ok, but still looked a bit low level. "Gae" was just straight stiff and did not looked good at all (not for "replaymaking" standards). Fast headkick looked like a nice opener but you should make more dms instead of only going for a decap. bORED, same as the last one, looked unfinished and stiff.
Also you said that you edit in your spare time, can you show us your work?
For now it's a no from me, if your editing skills are good I can change my mind
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Hi ive seen this, I'll update my post when I have time. About to start work.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord