Ranking
Talked with you for a bit today, seem like a pretty alright guy. I'm gonna give you a yes as well. That makes three so I'll send the invite.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Didn't know we had an recruitment thread

yes to the last guy
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Welcome to Frazt, hang around in our IRC or discord whenever you get the chance
About Me/Myself/I-
I'll start off with introductions. My full name is Cade Shannon Stockman, but I also go by Cha'quille Jebadias O'Stockman. I am 23, and was born in Louisiana, a southern state in the United States, known for our cousin fucking natures and our seafood.

About Toribash Things-
I started playing in late 2013/early 2014, only playing on single player which led me to grow bored quite fast, so I took a pretty long hiatus, and came back to the game in early 2015 (This account). I have two main alts, Coine and notpid, and only use them for whenever I can't access this account. My goals are pretty simple, as all I want to do here in toribash is garner a good reputation around the community, and eventually hold a staff position. If not that, find people to destroy in brawlhalla. My previous clans are [Vibe], [Evil], and (Sinon). They all were lovely, and I made friends that I still talk to today in them.

Interests/Hobbies/Weird Shit I Do-
I have three or four hobbies that I regularly do, which are Photography, astronomy, gaming, and mass-massi-massive trolling. I never really have time to do these things, but when I do, I try to squeeze the must fun I can out of it. Here's some games I enjoy playing when I have a chance.

Simpsons hit and run

Brawlhalla

My gmt is -3 and my favorite color is yellow
Last edited by Worm; Mar 27, 2016 at 09:01 PM.
Worm, your English is quite impressive, though expected from a person living in the US. I am sure you will gain more reputation with the moderators while being in this clan with Reta being around all(or some of) the time. And in all honesty, I don't see a problem with your application at all. Until other members point out something negative, it is a yes from me.

Bonus points : Do you know Twenty One Pilots?

All the time ~R
Last edited by Reta; Mar 27, 2016 at 09:06 PM.
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
Originally Posted by P137 View Post
Worm, your English is quite impressive, though expected from a person living in the US. I am sure you will gain more reputation with the moderators while being in this clan with Reta being around all(or some of) the time. And in all honesty, I don't see a problem with your application at all. Until other members point out something negative, it is a yes from me.

Bonus points : Do you know Twenty One Pilots?

My brother introduced my to them around a year ago, this song was one of my favorites by them.
Originally Posted by Worm View Post

My brother introduced my to them around a year ago, this song was one of my favorites by them.

Ayyy, Bonus points gained.
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
Pretty good app. Though the fact that your worms picture isn't centered is bugging me on a deep level, you get my vote.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole