Toribash
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
first of all i have the right to say anything I want.
second of all its definatey boring after beating the main part of any game

It got boring way faster than that. :|

Sequels getting worse and worse seems to be some kind of trend..

O'well...
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
first of all i have the right to say anything I want.
second of all its definatey boring after beating the main part of any game

*Slaps coca* YOU DUN KNOW CRAP!!! I've completed over 550 hours AT LEAST and i still find it fun. In my mind its a bi better on PC with the console and all the mods. But sure you have the right to say tha ut your saying that makes you wrong. This game is good if your not biased against it from the beginning. Give it a chance and just walk around without aim and youll spend hours explorin stuff you would not find sticking to the road. If you just speed run throug the main story and say your done of course its not fun. Skyrim is bout exploring, youre not really just supposed to head straight for the main objective. If thats what you think its about then i dont see why you bought it. If this is the case or you should just sell it and stop complaining about how much you hate it on a forum dedicated to people who like it, because you obviously dont have the adventuring or fun having mindset that the skyrim community has, so please stop your negativity, it rubs off on us and is not wanted I dont believe.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
It got boring way faster than that. :|

Sequels getting worse and worse seems to be some kind of trend..

O'well...

need to disagree with that one. Oblivion was a slip in quality when it came to visuals despite the resolution, but other than that the game was great. Skyrim kicked enough ass to jump into the mainstream market, hence most of us from before the "memestream" era didn't like it all that much.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
need to disagree with that one. Oblivion was a slip in quality when it came to visuals despite the resolution, but other than that the game was great. Skyrim kicked enough ass to jump into the mainstream market, hence most of us from before the "memestream" era didn't like it all that much.

I don't like how they removed spear weapons in Oblivion. I have a sneaking suspicion that it was so they could save on animating the character models - for instance, just about all the 1h weapons share the same attack animations, and same goes for staves and 2 handers.

Same thing goes for Skyrim. Same animations for all 1 handed weapons (worse place this sticks out is decaps with a blunt mace) considering they're all around the same size. I don't know whether there's a backstab animation for maces, but that would be an awful example of it if someone gets stabbed through their stomach with it.
2 handers also share their animations, spells have about 1 or 2 which get shared over all of them (not quite sure here), and staves just get lowered and pulled back up again.

When you go back to Morrowind, they had a different animation for whichever direction you were moving, so any weapon could be swung, or thrusted, or swung overhead. Also, Spears!
Originally Posted by tragicsz View Post
Everyone knows Bethesda is full of horrible animators.

No news here.

I one day hope to be an animator for a company as great as Bethesda
whens the creation kit out?

Some time in January apparently, so yeah not too long.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I one day hope to be an animator for a company as great as Bethesda

Then maybe you will be known as the one who made Bethesda's animations awesome ^_^ Everyone knows Bethesda's metaphorical kryptonite is animation.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
got the game last saturday. just finished main storyline. Fun game, defiantly not getting bored anytime soon
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...