ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
I don´t really understand what you mean with the fact that i have bad grammar? I saw no errors, also i have tried sweeps flips mm in akido....

I do understand that i need to wait some time and then post another application that i have given more thoughts to.

The biggest problem occurs when one fails to see ones mistakes:

"Okay then if that wasn´t enought let me redo my application.
What i ment with god of akido is that i have 7000/11000 games played in akido, when i play tb its almost only akido i play. For those uncertain of my skills i will post some more replays, you are also free to test me ingame, and if it matters im currently rank 100 with an elo of 1700.

The replay called nice style is made with my alt, also im sorry if saying that im the akido god offended anyone even thought it should be obious it does not change the fact someon thought about it more seriously so agin im sorry."

Read your application again. You misspelled, Someone, again, I'm, aikido, enough, and wasn't. Also, you failed to capitalize any of your "I"s.
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
I don't give a fuck about his grammar, I give a fuck about his bad replays and even worse attitude. Don't post here for a few weeks you're getting on my nerves. I'll report any posts you make her from now until the 26 May.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post

The biggest problem occurs when one fails to see ones mistakes:

"Okay then if that wasn´t enought let me redo my application.
What i ment with god of akido is that i have 7000/11000 games played in akido, when i play tb its almost only akido i play. For those uncertain of my skills i will post some more replays, you are also free to test me ingame, and if it matters im currently rank 100 with an elo of 1700.

The replay called nice style is made with my alt, also im sorry if saying that im the akido god offended anyone even thought it should be obious it does not change the fact someon thought about it more seriously so agin im sorry."

Read your application again. You misspelled, Someone, again, I'm, aikido, enough, and wasn't. Also, you failed to capitalize any of your "I"s.

are you serious they were just small spelling misstakes....
-----
Originally Posted by neko View Post
I don't give a fuck about his grammar, I give a fuck about his bad replays and even worse attitude. Don't post here for a few weeks you're getting on my nerves. I'll report any posts you make her from now until the 26 May.

Okay i won´t.....
Last edited by Nerobe; May 12, 2015 at 04:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This isnt a joke org that you can just walk into...
You have to be good, bottom line. A nice attitude should follow.
Put effort into applications, or they will be overlooked, by me and most of the other council members and leaders.
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
This isnt a joke org that you can just walk into...

:>

btw I see nerobe's good willingness. Btw, try to catch us ingame and try to prove your skills.
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
Originally Posted by neko View Post

This went a little far neko. He hasn't insulted us, and he doesn't have a bad attitude.

I myself am wondering why some of you are being so hostile.

Banning him from the org is unnescacary. What the fuck has he done? If anything, he and Bean should be warned. But banning him?

Also, Owca, he's been denied. Fighting him ingame won't do anything.
He wouldn't take no for an answer, that's the reason for my hostility. He seems to think he's god send at Aikido when all I can think is "meh" I'd like to see him improve his attitude and reapply in a few weeks because he'll have my vote then.

The grammar think is rankly ridiculous who the fuck cares about grammar.

I'll fight him when I can in game as well and that goes for the rest of you too - sorry for the harshness
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hi TA, ) I'm Juicytin (obviously xd) my GMT is (GMT-5) , I'm 15 years old and I live in Antigua (caribbean)

I joined around 2011 on my main that's name I cant recall, and I liked aikido, due to it being most popular in my observation, I loved aikido, and aikido bigdojo, so I stuck to it and rarely play other mods until 2014, where I began to duel people more often in boxshuv2, during that period, I learned how to improvise which was also beneficial to my skills on aikido, improving it instead of counting on pre-meditated moves, also learning how to control and understand every part of the tori-body, I used it as advantage for my well-being

You guys would probably know me from dueling/fighting me in quick aikidos, or fighting me in ABD in tournaments or bet servers. I have been recommended by error to join TA, after we have fought numerous times in aikido, and aikido big dojo. I want to join TA to fight with other unique aikido players, and learn from them, and my mistakes in the process.

P.S excuse me for my replay names , i randomly name them lmao
I can provide more replays if these are not sufficient
Attached Files
REKT.rpl (80.2 KB, 4 views)
REKT 2.rpl (43.5 KB, 3 views)
EPIC11.rpl (71.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Vishnu; May 13, 2015 at 02:21 AM.
Hm, pretty good app in general.

I can back-up this guy on ingame skill, he's really good in Aikido mods.

The replay where you beat Dr_Who was impressive, the other could have been better. They were simply DMs which led to you winning.

I say Yes.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Accepted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu