ES Recruitment Drive
I never really liked this whole abortion idea,since you're making life and throwing it away.Kinda like trying to raise a flower then chopping it down.
It's a no-no,for most people I agree.
Leave me alone, leave him alone.
I make replays.
If you don't want children, wear protection. People think they can just erase their child like its some sort of misspell on a essay. Of course I feel abortion is no short of murder and no one has the right to play God and take a life just because they were stupid and lazy. 'Merica
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Well, I don't think anyone would mind too much if I close this thread now.
I can't help but feel like we closed this thread for the sake of closing it. It's probably a little late for it to fully recover, but I see no harm in me reopening it.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by 2ndUke View Post
I never really liked this whole abortion idea,since you're making life and throwing it away.Kinda like trying to raise a flower then chopping it down.
It's a no-no,for most people I agree.

You seem to misunderstand when most abortions happen. You are proposing that the couple planned for the child, has a way to take care of it and they want it, but then decide for no reason to abort it.

I would advise you to check the previous pages, you may find something that explains it even better.
-----
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
If you don't want children, wear protection. People think they can just erase their child like its some sort of misspell on a essay. Of course I feel abortion is no short of murder and no one has the right to play God and take a life just because they were stupid and lazy. 'Merica

>implying that protection is 100% perfect and never fails.

Also, wouldn't you also be playing God deciding who gets to live?
Last edited by duck; Aug 6, 2015 at 03:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
h
The question is whether it should be illegal. You not wanting children / believing it's wrong is not a fair reason for it to be made illegal. It has a logical purpose, and thus should remain legal. I haven't really seen any non-opinion-based arguments as to why it should be illegal. Please enlighten me on how abortion is a detriment on society as a whole, as there is no other way it should be made illegal.
I think I might be retired.
^You could probably argue it promotes carelessness and devalues the perceived value of human life, but that would make such little difference (if any) to anything that it would be pretty negligible compared to the more controllable population size you got as a result.
Good morning sweet princess
Human life has no intrinsic value beyond a positive joy/pain ratio. In cases where a born child is expected to result in a decrease in joy/pain ratio in the short-term and long run, abortion is justified. Such cases are mostly due to genetic illnesses and inept parents. But no, life has no intrinsic value beyond its joy/pain ratio.
: P