Ranking
i added you in my sign thepirateking , also ConCon . I am happy about hunter x hunter , i am searching a method online to play hisoka theme on my guitar .
Free Fight is sooo cool.
Strange graphics but the story is pretty badass.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Hunter X Hunter (2011) anime officially ended..
God, it was fantastic!
I am sure going to miss it, but it was very fulfilling.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yeah I agree the anime was sooo good, but about the manga... I have been mindfucked, to much explications.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I've only read the first volume.. Am planning to read the rest though.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
i saw episode 13 , i wasted 20 min on that episode where they show the begin till the tower in a flashback lol .
Yeah I don't really remember that, but they don't make any other recap from then on if I remember correctly.