Ranking
Original Post
Mods2011~
so I went on youtube and saw about of the videos...The one thing I noticed is that all of the videos were being played on like a regular classic stage besides sk8ing
Like some one way cult of locked minds and no imagination.

If you wan't to attract new people to toribash you must show just how creative this game can be by including many different mods.
The ability to experience so many different things is toribash and sadly what is lacking from nearly all the videos...

So, I ran through all of the mods once but that was by myself. this time will be co-op.
I have about 200k all together in tc located on my accounts which I will use to put together an espionage of events and bring to toribash many ideas, fun stuff,and some videos.

So I just download about every mod not featured on the tb servers and I'm creatng a list of all the mods that don't work on multiplayer,make your computer freeze and all of that so The moderator can check for themselves and remove it from the online server to free up space or see if its just me with these mods that don't work.

I will also write down all of the parkour/free running gymnastics mods.
sports mods.
monster mods.
stuff like that.

I also have some cool idea's for new mods that I will hopefully see in the future.

I will need a partner to run through the mods with me.
A video maker
Mod makers

The rewards in tc for everyone that contributes will be good so participate!

great great!
Was not on for the last 2 days I apologize. Was making preparations for this event

vm:X
mm:X

mod runners:boredpayne,devil1337,wolfice,jcmert,Luminu sian,celloman,junibug,scarfaces

Will need a lot of mod runners btw... this event will take a while.. a couple of months I believe :X so please bring in more runners.
Last edited by Luminescence; Feb 15, 2011 at 02:27 AM.
Share your wisdom with me.
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
so i just finished a final fantasy mod for some one , any ideas what kind u guys want me to make ?

since I'm still running through the mods I have about 3 ideas that I wrote down.. there will be more when I'm finished.
Share your wisdom with me.
Once I made this sparring mod, where you can choose if you want to throw snowballs, climb up the tree or the snowman, or do something else. There's also a ring, so you can't run far away while fighting. It's simple, but I think it's fun.

The new thing on it is, that there aren't many mods where you can choose different things to do, but there it's possible: throwing, climbing, fighting ...

http://www.toribash.com/cp/data/mod/sparring_snow.tbm

EDIT: I also made a new mod now, it's called BalanceHouses:
You have to balance to the enemy on a rope, so there are some skills needed to survive this fight longer than five seconds.
It's impossible to grab the rope or the buildings and if you fall down, you get disqualified. Dismemberment or fracture is possible, but not easy. Of course you can set it off, if you wish.
I also made a short example replay, to show you that it's possible to walk on the rope.
Attached Files
BalanceHouses.tbm (3.1 KB, 9 views)
BalanceHousesExample01.rpl (361.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by NoName01; Feb 5, 2011 at 05:22 PM.
Well done my friend ! You also have a creative mind lol

I like how the rope accualy sinks down with your steps . also it has a urban city feel to it wich is a nice touch too.

THIS IS WHAT TORIBASH NEEDS !
oh and for the multipurpose mods , i created one alittle while back that involves free running , spar training , and battle stand combat . I will post a screen shot to show ya .
I say us real modders need to discuss mods and create some epic senarios for all those players who want real mods . add me to your contacts guys so we can disscus it , or we can brainstorm in this thread .

You guys with me ?
Last edited by TRichard21; Feb 5, 2011 at 08:07 PM.
Yeah, thank you , added you to the contacts. Can't wait to see the screenshot of your mod ^^ .
You're right, it's a great idea to discuss the mods.
here it is , its an alright mod.

pretty much , u have three positions you can enter in ( game rules )

running , spar, traing combo dummy .

Seems to be a great mod! I like the many ways how you can play it. Did you already upload it?
its already uploaded , i'll find the name of it and post the player positions so u can try out all three options
-----
Hey guys , I have a great idea for a mod that all free runners want

City roof top running ! lol or an urban style . it can be detailed with windows and generators and what not , kinda like mirrors edge. All this can be done very easly lol

how many buildings should there be ?
Last edited by TRichard21; Feb 7, 2011 at 04:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hahahaha , i cant remeber what the name of the mod is that i posted . So now its lost in the jumble of mods
Oh, wanted to test the mod xD...

I'll think about your idea for the roof top running-mod and yeah, it sounds cool . Unfortunately we can only use 12 parts or a bit more ('cause of forum rules, lagging, ...).

I'm actually working on an ATST-mod, but it's not easy to do that only by using the worldbuilder and the text editor.