Ranking
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Why exactly was this Gorman fellow banned? And what were other major/famous bans that happened or are still going on?

Trolling and having the deepest possible hatred one can have against vox.

Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Yeha Im still wondering about banning too, why was veb banned?

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=veb
Doesn't look like he is banned.
Last edited by Hero; Apr 19, 2013 at 11:34 AM.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
He's nice to me. I dunno what you're on about.

Eh my bad, fixed.
No reason for my ban has been given to me.

If an admin wants to post the actual reason as to why I am banned then feel free to.

I don't think people get permabanned for trolling, not that I am trolling or anything. FYI Hero I was asked by a local mod to check the rules. I think Solax once said something similar to me to. I don't think the rules on these forums are well thought out. It's fine to disagree with someone, but don't just say "he is disagreeing with people therefore he is a troll"

Hero do you think any of my critisism was invalid?
Last edited by ImmortalCow; Apr 19, 2013 at 04:51 PM.
Yes of course people get permabanned for trolling. I've updated your ban reason for you, hope you feel better. We all know you're more interested in picking arguments than whether or not your criticism is "valid".

You can leave now.
Who is hanz0 in real life?

I'm curious, because he seems to be some sort of highest admins out here. Also, still waiting 50 sets from him.
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Apr 19, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yes of course people get permabanned for trolling. I've updated your ban reason for you, hope you feel better. We all know you're more interested in picking arguments than whether or not your criticism is "valid".

You can leave now.

I'm sorry fish. I did not mean to troll anyone. Sometimes I have a different opinion to others and am undiplomatic about it, I'll try to improve.
When you go ingame do people treat you like a celebrity?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".