ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex] Zombie/Undead Head

I am currently working on this Head below.

-NO c/p Used.

-Tools used: Photoshop / Brush tool.

1:

2:
-added lip stitches
-plus other small touch ups

If you want to look at the (updated) in-game preview, dl and lp me.

C&C welcomed
Last edited by PRAdA; Jul 12, 2011 at 09:14 AM.
Honestly, it looks like edward scissorhands.

But I'm loving the detail on it, but the hair ending in a flat line bothers me.
Excellent detail tho, nice work.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Yeah, I guess I should make the hair end differently.. Easy fix :P . I didn't really think about editing the hair end at first, since when the head is in-game you can't see the hair end, the area is a blind spot on the head.

And Edward scissor hands? Hahaha didn't think it resembled him at all :P .. But that's just me. Well I guess if you look at it, in-game maybe it wouldn't resemble him? Which reminds me that I need to post a couple of in-game screenshots.

Thanks for commenting DjPz
Great head but dont realy looks like a zombie looks like a gothic dude more
8/10
Hmm well I'll be adding more features to the head texture, like brains, blood, holes in face.. Etc. Basically those key features that make a zombie, look like a zombie. This is a work in progress, and I'm not in a rush to finish this. So i have time to fix/edit the face head as much as needed.

By the way. Thought I would mention, when the head is complete, I will begin on making an entire set to go with the head. texture.
Last edited by PRAdA; Jul 12, 2011 at 06:59 AM. Reason: ;)
Originally Posted by PRAdA View Post
Hmm well I'll be adding more features to the head texture, like brains, blood, holes in face.. Etc. Basically those key features that make a zombie, look like a zombie. This is a work in progress, and I'm not in a rush to finish this. So i have time to fix/edit the face head as much as needed.

By the way. Thought I would mention, when the head is complete, I will begin on making an entire set to go with the head. texture.

The ends of the hair and maybe show some skin on the hair too, like places where the hair doesnt completely cover the skull, other than that good job. right now id agree at abot 7 or 8/10
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
it's got very nice detail, but I think I need to see it on a model before I can really cc it more than just by agreeing with others on the hair length.
Nice Details, looks like edward scissor i can upload it in a spinning head if u want?
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
The ends of the hair and maybe show some skin on the hair too, like places where the hair doesnt completely cover the skull, other than that good job. right now id agree at abot 7 or 8/10

Thanks for the advice. I still have a bit of editing to do on the hair, as you can see.

Originally Posted by Eldricht View Post
it's got very nice detail, but I think I need to see it on a model before I can really cc it more than just by agreeing with others on the hair length.

uploading a model of it now

Originally Posted by g0b View Post
Nice Details, looks like edward scissor i can upload it in a spinning head if u want?

Thanks for the offer, but i decided to do it myself :P

Ah, now that I can see it on a sphere, i'd have to say the face is too wide. and the facial features seem overall stretched out too far.