ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Is this fair enough?
i joined a server moments ago and two people were on there and as soon as i entered they started asking me to leave not because there was a competition or anything but simply because they wanted to play one on one... i started to ask them why and note that i didnt think that this was fair and they started swearing and being unkind...
as the title sugests is it fair enough to allow two people to fight one on one without interupting or is this a selfish act?
you make me feel like i peed myself..... it makes me feel warm :P

This is how awsome Squid is
No, tell them to F off, unless they are admins they have no more right to play in the server than you do. Go find some one with an @ in front of their name and ask them to go to the server and kick the s'heads out.

Edit: P.S. Don't post things like this, there are multiple stickies right above this thread that say not to...
Last edited by wnrpdx; Mar 20, 2008 at 07:03 AM.
alrite sorry about the thread then... i dont want to go any further i just told them my opinion and learnt that they are not nice people... thats all i need to kno

actually.... if this does not exist already and if its possible (i dont kno much about the cumputing world) i think it wuld be a good idea to allow connection to a private server for a limited time at a small cost of tc's to allow people to do this
Last edited by labrat; Mar 20, 2008 at 07:16 AM. Reason: just a thought
you make me feel like i peed myself..... it makes me feel warm :P

This is how awsome Squid is