Toribash
Original Post
+logging problem
Hi,
I've been recently having some trouble while logging in toribash. When i input my username and password, i get an error saying "a timeout was reached". I have already reinstalled, but didnt work. I checked for the tb_login file but it is there too. And my firewall isn't blocking tb too. I don't know what else to do, somebody help. x.X
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Try opening TB_Login with Notepad then enter
user "your username"
pass "Your Password"
then save the file and try to login (This time u will not have to Enter your Username or password for it to time out)
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
Originally Posted by KoEDeath View Post
Try opening TB_Login with Notepad then enter
user "your username"
pass "Your Password"
then save the file and try to login (This time u will not have to Enter your Username or password for it to time out)

He said he cant access it because a timeout has reached.
That means he cant connect to the server because somethings blocking it.
There's no need for editing the tb_login.dat if you cant even get online -.-.

Anyways, did you try logging in in game? Or without your username/pass as PlayerID?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

couldn't connect to server !
this is to menssagem that appears now. I tried to enter with another count I managed more now it does not give any more and that appears .
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
It might be your belt, if you cant connect the server then you might not have enough QI or even too much QI for that server, or the server might be full.

Try making your own server.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

completely that I know. any more I do not let for to play in the single player.nao of not even to enter!
Hmm sorry, I didnt get that...

So you dont want to play single player and you cant go on multiplayer?

Are you certain that you have deactivated your firewall?

Vox sucks

I shut down already the ferewal even so still does not give. I was in the brim "exeções" and I marked toribash even so it still did not give
Did you try other versions besides toribash 3.8?

Vox sucks

yes, before the same thing was happening. I to more not yet exclude and istalei of new of. I go to try another version.

my tb_run
curl error 28

Unable to download version update from content.toribash.com
Last edited by -Kau-; Jul 16, 2009 at 11:51 PM.