Toribash
Originally Posted by Spartin99 View Post
If we don't see a wip, how do we know if we even like whats happening w/ the video...

.-.

I'll probably show Hattersin a few bits and pieces, but I won't be 'releasing' any WIPs. Also, I'm giving you guys alllllll this time to tell me what you want with the video, so if you want to have input on what's happening in the video, now is the time, NOT after I've started editing.

Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Yo Moop, just wanted to inform you that I do have a set now :)

Good good! :)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Alright, I also didn't realize you were doing it out of the kindness of your Moopy heart. And cool, I was just wondering if, for when you're labeling names off, which I assume you will do, instead of used normal old text, use layering texts with lighter and darker themes.

Also, I THINK I speak for the whole clan when I say we are going for a darker-ish vibe.
Originally Posted by Spartin99 View Post
for when you're labeling names off, which I assume you will do, instead of used normal old text, use layering texts with lighter and darker themes.

Also, I THINK I speak for the whole clan when I say we are going for a darker-ish vibe.

I will not be labeling names off, I really don't like that sort of clan video and neither does Hattersin. And cool, a darkish vibe is probably what I'll go fr
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
I will not be labeling names off, I really don't like that sort of clan video and neither does Hattersin. And cool, a darkish vibe is probably what I'll go fr

Awesome dude, can't wait to see it done
:lol:
-----
Another replay
Attached Files
#RR Sparring - Chazer.rpl (1.91 MB, 5 views)
Spar A-C Rc fin1.rpl (831.1 KB, 4 views)
Sparday - M-C 1.1.rpl (797.7 KB, 6 views)
M-Event-400F-Chopsuey.rpl (120.6 KB, 5 views)
Chazer - D n S Selfs.rpl (1.62 MB, 4 views)
Last edited by Chazer; May 7, 2015 at 01:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"another replay"
*Proceeds to post 8*
Oh, Chazer!
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Spar with me and Trestet
Attached Files
Spar.rpl (658.5 KB, 8 views)
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt