Ranking
Name - Andrej
DOB – 2\4\2000 (MM\DD\YY)
Belt - Brown
Email - [email protected]
Skype - Andrej.Dzajkovski
Other means of communication (AIM, other forums, Youtube channel, DeviantART, etc.) - youtube -Andrej Dzajkovski
Country, GMT - +1 Macedonia
Hours of playing – Inactive right now as you know
Playercard*
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=389165

How about we add a slideshow which is showing all members' toris on the clan page?

All we need are either pics of your tori (with your name somewhere beside the tori, if possible and you also can edit it however you like ), or you'll post a replay with a pose you would like and I'll try to take a decent picture of your tori

Example :p

How do you get the raytrace so clean looking when your taking a screen shot ? And what size should they be ? Mine always has some sort of pixle outline around the tori. If I cant do it, I will just send you a replay .

Would it be alright if I could have a action shot instead of a simple pose?

I wonder if this would be added on the clan banner some how .
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
How do you get the raytrace so clean looking when your taking a screen shot ? And what size should they be ? Mine always has some sort of pixle outline around the tori. If I cant do it, I will just send you a replay .

Would it be alright if I could have a action shot instead of a simple pose?

I wonder if this would be added on the clan banner some how .

1) I've used /opt uke to make uke disappear, so he isn't reflected on my tori
2) Resolution, idk. Everything should work
3) It's your tori, so you decide how you want to show it (Read as "it's up to you if you want to use an action shot)

Edit: Added a slideshow to the post which is shown on the clan page, but it's not shown >_>
We still could make a tori slideshow in a extra thread for it, I guess.
Last edited by Pitch; Jan 9, 2013 at 04:21 PM.
Fenris could possibly be doing my new set, so I won't have a current picture of my tori for another week or two.
Shrimp, I love that head of yours, specially the beard and eyes. I personally prefer simpler art.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!