ES Recruitment Drive
Cheers wannin, I do too but I need a new tatoo of a shrimp on my right shin
[Hunters]
^No il just leave the tatoo out looks silly
Why is no one putting up pictures, show some commitment, why not have a slide show of our sets?
Last edited by shrimp24; Jan 20, 2013 at 04:02 PM.
[Hunters]
As most of you may have noticed, I have been dead in terms of playing/posting/doing anything TB related for the last 4 months.. And as a leader of this clan that's not really acceptable so we (leaders + Going-to-be leader) have decided to pass my mod powers and leader status to someone who is really going to use them.

I will stay in [Hunters] as long as this clan stays up, because I sincerely hope that my interest towards some unnamed ragdoll fighting game rises again in the future, but you can always contact me in Skype if you've got something to tell me .

So.. Congratulations Fantyful, the [Hunters] Grammar nazi, I will give my place as the third leader of [Hunters] and the magical mod powers I possess to you. Use them wisely
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
I was pissing you off when you joined the [Hunters] now you're leading it? Good job man.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
I guess that counts as an update? :/

Well, at least I know you'll probably be 9th dan when I start updating our Directory and Big Book :P
[Hunters] Wielder of the Grammar Hammer