Ranking
Original Post
[Art] ThePirateKing's Art Thread!

About time I made an Art Thread. Here's where I'll be uploading non-texture art and textures.
Big images will be in spoilers with information on the image at the bottom (in the spoiler).
Feel free to critique and cnc.

Textures

Dorohedoro Fan-Art

Emoticons

Animation(s)

Paintings

Scroll through the pages for more posts. Not all art I post will be added to the first post,
most will have their own individual posts.

Here are some links to my Deviant Art accounts: rickyrico / RickyRicoToo

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Apr 18, 2018 at 02:52 AM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Nice job man! i did these in art class once and i messed up horribly. You really nailed that background but i think The Scream spoofs should always be in color. Otherwise, i luv et!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
It's a very interesting drawing style for sure. I like it though, it definitely suit's its title. Nicely done ^.^.
Thanks and thanks.
Originally Posted by mackanak01 View Post
You really nailed that background but i think The Scream spoofs should always be in color. Otherwise, i luv et!

I was trying to simulate the manga style a little more.
Also, I only got watercolours at hand, and I'm such a noob at them.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Haven't made one in a long while... Anyway, really rusty and was bored, so here:

Video Process

Here are some other Tb ones that I made a while ago:
ishi x hampa <3

ishi-fap

hampa approves

-Made in Photoshop CS2 (yes, it's very glitchy, but free)

want some drink

... Yeah.. Idk..
Was doing homework and decided to do a quick doodle..
Random doodle

spiky

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Feb 20, 2015 at 09:15 PM.

Made in Flipnote Studio 3D for the 3DS.. My cat's name is Pablo. :3
I guess I can post this here...
It's my entry for the [GM] Pixelize Your Tori event:

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Had a couple of minutes, was bored, so this:

It's hampa.
Not sure if it's my final entry.. We'll see.. I'm very rusty at pixel art.

I recorded the process to give people an idea of how to go about it.

If Ishi x Hampa isn't the meaning of life, I don't know what is. Love your animations/ emoticons.
I'm too lazy to make a cool signature.
Add me on PS3: ItsMySwampNow