Toribash
I think he meant I war along him, not against him. Anyways, I barely go ingame, so I don't think it will be possible.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
I love you spur bby <3

Also time don't fucking post here Jeesh take a hint
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Love you too, no homoo

Former [Crooks]
Looks like most you us want you in, spcr, but i'll have to make you sit tight until i get others to respond on your application buddy.

so be patient, and we will see what a couple others say <3
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
Looks like most you us want you in, spcr, but i'll have to make you sit tight until i get others to respond on your application buddy.

so be patient, and we will see what a couple others say <3

I will enjoy the ride sir. Thanks<3

Former [Crooks]
no issue with spcr, let him be original
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Nothing against spcr, Since everyone else seems to love him then it's a yes from me too
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Reapplying for Orignals
IRL
Hello, My name is Faizan or Fazi like everyone calls me, I am 15 years old (turning 16 on 1st November).
I am in 9th grade, I love to do art and make creative things, I Started doing digital art 7 months ago I am not really good at it but I am still learning. I am a really humorous guy, I am not into sports although I used to play football a lot before. I currently stopped doing art for a while as I need a drawing tablet and drawing with a mouse is cancer

In-Game
My In-Game name is TimeWorker also known as Lopice, I started playing this game on Feb 14, 2016. I usually do duels and Bets,
I am a really good player of Judo and Judofrac I used to play those for a year then started playing ABD because ABD was the usual mod for wars, And I needed to get good at it to be able to play in wars.
I've only been in two clans PowPow and one being my own clan called Chivalry, for PowPow it died and that's why I left it and thought ill make my own clan, then after being in Chivalry for a quite long time I didn't feel like leading anymore because most of the leaders became kinda inactive and I was left alone I tried to keep the clan alive but It wasn't working so I left and now I am looking for a nice group of people to hang out with and you guys seem perfect for me, everyone in this clan is really fun to talk with and I think I'll enjoy being here.

Why I want to Join?
As I said, I am looking for a group of people to hang out with, You guys are perfect and I think I can learn a lot from all of you, For example:-
Improve art and replay making, however, there are some of my friends in this clan too that is also a reason why I want to join.

What I can do for the clan?
I can help the clan in wars and stuff, I also do art so if there's something that clan needs I will be up for it. I've also been a leader in Chivalry for quite a long time and I am really well-experienced leader so If that can come handy in any way for the clan, Not saying make me a leader or anything but if my leading skills can help the clan in any way I will be more than happy to help the clan.
Forum Skills
As far as forum skills go, I am not an ES, MS or anything like that, but I am usually on forums looking through Art and Art/textures board and giving out CNC and stuff, Going through requests to see if there's anything I can make and ETC, And on Rapid thread to see if I can help someone but usually someone already answers there, I Know I don't have any special forum skill but I don't think it's that important

Extra
Please ignore my crappy english I don't speak english in real life.

Here is some of my art, to be honest, I only make heads.
Some of these are old and some are newer once.

Art

I know I am not good at art but I am still learning and trying to find a style.
Last edited by Clint; Sep 16, 2017 at 12:24 AM.