Toribash
Original Post
[PSA]If you received a PM from Hyperman...
Don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with you. Do feel free to read it though, it's fuckin' hilarious.

For those of you who weren't privileged enough to receive it, I've attached a copy below. I'll invoke the TFTITA on the context thread sometime in the future.

the message

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Oh man, I certainly hope so. The Internet deserves to see how dumb you are.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Hyperman View Post
oh and by the way i actually discussed this game with investors at after party lounges and meetings trying to have some interest in it generated. you may think its a joke but this is the internet. everyone can see this. It definately will get around under tags toribash.

Can you please tell us all what a Hanz0 is?
Definition might just come up as a douchebag S-mod who thinks he can laugh his way into people's hearts.
He laughed his way into my heart.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
So, this is what happened. My brother's account Thunderfoot [which I have played numerous times to help him out] was banned for a statement "who wants to buy my account" or something like that. We both like to boast and taunt players because of the fact that it distracts them. that statement was a taunt to see who would reply so he could say "You wish you were me that bad huh?" Just the usual fight-troll comment to make people either fight harder or quit. A quick thinking smartmouth snapshot the comment before the rest of it was said and reported it. Sir Banned him for a month. I told him to explain what happened maybe they will understand. I also said challenge them, maybe they would make you fight for it. Point is, Hanz0 permabanned him for that.
Definition might just come up as a douchebag S-mod who thinks he can laugh his way into people's hearts.

Not even close

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.

hmm, I wanna meet this said "Hanz0". Where could I find him?
under the drain cover in the shower coated in everything exfoliated and excremented from the body.
Originally Posted by Hyperman
I am done with Toribash because of people like you who do not know when entertainment and power are separated.

Then why are you still here?
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
Then why are you still here?

I ask the same question too. If you are done with Toribash, then why are you still here trying to get the whole community against you?
:I