Toribash
1: Age : 16
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon : Since i got yellow for my 5th birthday
3: Favorite Pokemon : Marill
4: Favorite region : Kanto
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity : Both of these are pretty average, as I just came back on a brand new account after like 2 years.
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life : Well i speedrun pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green, meaning i play it quite regularly. I guess thats what you wanted to know.
<Gbleek> they're like mean, sensitive, soulless robots dude

Welcome to the org, feel free to chat with us here or at #pokemon
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by Jueil View Post
3: Favorite Pokemon : Marill

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
`-`

Marill is cute.
but,
Azumarill + Belly Drum + Sitrus Berry + Rollout = Deadly

Also, I added you Mr.Kawaii... you know who you are.. :P
Last edited by Polybius; Nov 21, 2015 at 09:21 PM.
Rollout got my Bidoof killed in my pokemon diamond nuzlocke, I no longer use rollout, rip Bud level 3-16 he was my favorite.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Rollout got my Bidoof killed in my pokemon diamond nuzlocke, I no longer use rollout, rip Bud level 3-16 he was my favorite.

It depends how you use it :P
Rollout stacks up damage, so for example first it does 16hp damage, then it does 32 then 64 then 128 and so on. it caps off at a certain amount. so its best to use it when your attack is buffed with swords dance or something. also Defense Curl doubles the damage output for Rollout. It's a pretty good move.
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
I think I just caused someone to commit seppuku, so much luck in this game.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-295902534

OMIFG! them FREEZE HAX! my gudness. Then you go for the Spore on Talon flame. Wao. that guy... tough day for him xD poor fella.
1: Age:15
2: How long have you known pokemon:Too long
3: Favorite Pokemon:Glaceon
4: Favorite region:Unova
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity:Ingame 8/10 Forum 10/10
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life: When I started watching pokemon what I liked about it was that you could capture this small pets so I became fasanated and started collecting cards,merchendise, and anything with pokemon and here we are now still watching the tv show even old episodes
Join [im] you noob its a cool kids club
Pings happened on 11-28-15 #neverforget
Eh, why not! Welcome aboard!

Glaceon is a nice pokemon, pretty neat model in the 3D games. Though, I wish it was stronger.

Personally didn't like Unova, it could've been better. Though, my only experience with it is Drayano's Blaze Black and Volt White.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands