ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should Pulse merge with RD?
Yes
7 Votes / 87.50%
No
1 Votes / 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
Did you hit the upload button before you closed it and replied?

Btw, this post, 3 weeks ago, was the 1,337th post. Very nice thultimatum.
Do you know when this merge will happen? Also, how many members are in RDmns? Thank you.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
theres a good ammount in rende hobo. strong ones too.
has anyone heard from icedkills lately?
i like cats
I haven't heard from Iced kills at all in about a week or so.
So currently, we have 4 yes's, and no No's. That's a good sign. Oh, and we have strong family-like members, such as shumpwat, MrMadPanda, SpmSL, hlmaster, and moi.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
iced is awol XD. Anyway, set the poll up. So yeah everyone vote. At the end of the voting period, we shall see.

EDIT: Kyou voted no. But he left. So yeah. That's 1 no. Pidda didn't like the sound of it either.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
So far the voting is towards Yes, and that's awesome. Hope it pulls through smooth and swimmingly.
Theres a very minimal chance people will reject it. Honestly, there's no point to. We are combining TC and starting a new forum with new peoplez and more organized everything so yeah.
I voted no not kyou. absolutely not im one of the most dedicated person in pulse and if this merge is successful then im obviously out
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Originally Posted by TheLostCarrot View Post
I voted no not kyou. absolutely not im one of the most dedicated person in pulse and if this merge is successful then im obviously out

Kyou already said he didnt like the idea is what i meant. And then you may as well leave now so you dont recieve an invite. Sorry. You may leave if you don't want to join the merge.

EDIT: Merge successful. Now closing. Good day all.
Last edited by theultimatum; Oct 17, 2011 at 02:02 AM.