Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] GodsOfWrath
No, not my clan. :P

Laurence9 sent me PMs, asking for me to post his story, memberlist, and other info. He isn't able to post, so until it's resolved, I'll act as the bridge, answering questions where they're asked, and anything else you need.

Story
I was living as a tramp on the deserts of Toriland. I was poor and weak, but while I was scavenging... I found an Amatheyst Torso! I put it on and felt power... I had decided it was time to put this power to the test, and I entered the toribash league. I soon discoverd the power of the Amethyst Torso. I could break people in half, I could whack their heads off! After all those wins I found wealth I but I was lonely... seeing as my wife and friends had died in the void of the desert, I decided to make a return to civilization.

I discovered my wealth was enough to get a clan, friends, everything the desert stole... and that's how it all started...

Member List
laurence9 (leader, of course)
Olegrum
May0naise
Bajsar
toriuke
Gmoney83
RolX
Shawson
cyclone

There are approximately 15 members right now, I'm going to ask him for the updated list as soon as this post is made. I'll update this first post with new information as I get it.