Toribash
Original Post
(COCK) Cockbound Agony

Who are we?

We are Disobey, in a nutshell we are an inactive MASing, peaceful & loving, fun, steelpackage.tbm enthusiast clan., but above all, we are enemies and we hate each other. That being said, we're not too picky about what douchenozzles we let in, so we don't invite you to post about your pathetic selves. What we look for in a member is not purely about character; in fact, we're not looking for anyone that's not toxic. We'd gladly accept you if you're highly belted and ranked. Furthermore, even if you are skilled, if we don't like you, you may still have a place at Disobey. So remember, we're after fragments, not the entire package.

Goals
1. Become the third best clan.
2. Become a larger group of inbreds and spread our influence across the Community
3. Become a bottom 25 warring clan.
4. Become an unofficial clan.

Guidelines
1. Always, always use Comic Sans
2. Be an asswipe.
3. Don't that much of an asswipe.
4. Act out accordingly in order to make the clan seem [Nitro]y
5. Remain inactive.

The Application

So you want to be a fully-fledged member of Disobey. Well, before you can do that, there are a couple of things that we don't need you to do. First of all, you don't have to submit an application (but you need to if you'd like to join); in this application you don't need to include the following
Alias
Age +/- 10 years
GMT
Your best steelpackage.tbm replay
Game modes you're bad in (or other weaknesses & vulnerabilities)
A story about your life that you've made up (we really don't want to know about you)
And if possible, make it as boring and dull as possible

Your application is an expression of your weaknesses and imaginary love-life, so it's to your best interest that it doesn't leave a good impression on us, while it may be lengthy and thorough,
remember that your application is meant to make us want to gouge out our eyes.

So you got denied.

If your application is denied, you become a trial member of Disobey and will be listed as a trial member on our boards, you'll be on trial forever (and a day if need be) where you won't be able to post on our board, spam us in our Skype chatroom, or play with us. After about a lifetime has passed, we'll discuss our impression of you and will ultimately decide on whether you are denied and will remain full trial member or accepted and automatically kicked from the clan + banned from applying ever again.

Special note: Players who we haven't met on our servers, you don't have to write a full application, however, since we don't have any idea regarding your skill and in-person character, we'd judge you much more harshly, making the process all the more difficult.

“A black belt is just a white belt that never gave up.”

*This is our thread for chatting, so direct all applications here.
Last edited by Gontlemon; Feb 20, 2017 at 10:53 PM.
Originally Posted by Gontlemon View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
Who are we?
. So remember, we're after fragments, not the entire package.[/SIZE]

But dont you already have the whole steel package? ;3

Channel - ok
tHello my name is Emanuel Dohi i would like to apply to disobey
tIve played a really long time and i love obey but i want to join becaus

I HAVE MADE EVERYTHING IN COMIC SANS BECAUSE APPARENTLY NONE OF YOU CAN READ THE GUIDELINES.

Originally Posted by Soliloquist View Post
I'm proud of you.

Thank you, wayward stranger.

Originally Posted by yoshiman60 View Post
But dont you already have the whole steel package? ;3

Get out of this thread and never post here again.
Originally Posted by Aoepi View Post
May I request employment?

You may apply, yes.
Originally Posted by HATERSlN View Post
tHello my name is Emanuel Dohi i would like to apply to disobey
tIve played a really long time and i love obey but i want to join becaus

Although I was originally going to accept you, you have failed to do the most basic of tasks: reading the OP. If you had taken the time to actually read it, you would have seen that I had linked the application thread (you know, where you're supposed to post your application). However, this showcase of your idiocy does make you a strong candidate as a future [Nitro] member (if you can tone down the disappointment level just a tad bit). Therefore, I'm going to have to deny you, sorry. Welcome aboard Daniel Emoji.
Originally Posted by pranit View Post
LMAO same thing as vibe and vobe , this time it's obey and disobey

No.
Last edited by Gontlemon; Jan 3, 2016 at 04:47 PM.
tThabk you for letting me on
tCan someone Please help me i can't find where to enter my skin color on the forum
Last edited by HATERSlN; Jan 3, 2016 at 06:02 PM.