ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by me
i can donate funds if you were thinking about a top replay prize

should we do this? it might encourage people to post more replays and it wouldnt have to be big ( like 1000 tc or so). and we could give everyone a chance to get some of their replays into the video

and is it possible to post the video on our clan page? if it isnt that should be something they should add
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Pookie, I have MadGecko's "pure sex" replay during some of the slow part.

sweet i feel good about having that replay i worked reall hard on it i feel warm inside
Now with 100% less angst
well i pulled a couple up from version 2.whoknowswhat, not very good, my best ones wont work. did i put these in the wrong place? uuughhh
Attached Files
Shlimaneuver.rpl (47.0 KB, 4 views)
Shlimmy-dontneeditanyway.rpl (62.8 KB, 6 views)
Shlimmy-stutter.rpl (60.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Shlimmy; Dec 9, 2008 at 05:07 PM.
~Sander Cohen~
Just to clarify are you taking replays from both here and the replay thread or just here? Cause I wanna make sure you see my replays :O
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Both
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
2 of my most recent and best decaps, Do you guys think I cheated too much on them by moving uke? I kept the DM on 100
Attached Files
00 freakin awesome decap!!.rpl (38.6 KB, 10 views)
00 ub3r decap!.rpl (52.1 KB, 7 views)
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
nah , i don't think that's considered cheating, anything that helps the replay look cool that isn't too over the top should be fine
~Sander Cohen~
am i done or do you need more could we have an estimate of when it might be finished
Now with 100% less angst
can I get some criticism for my decaps too? I'm still a beginner in making decaps in single player. Especially cool ones.
There cool, and i'm working on your section right now. Should be done today (Pookies section NOT the video!)
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body