Ranking
Nice tricks you got there. The replay was really fluid and didn't lose my interest. I don't know any of the tricks you did, but it all looked smooth and well setup.
I've got an updated version of the "Hero" Replay, which i'll post here.

I don't know when the last time I did madman was.. It's been too long so i decided to try it again! I barely do them anyways :c

I also have another breakdancing/tricking replay coming up so be ready

Please Cnc! It's Greatly appreciated!
Attached Files
!G - No Hands, Mama.rpl (486.2 KB, 33 views)
HERO Final2.rpl (959.9 KB, 25 views)
S I L I C O N E F E E T
The way you make replays in -30 amazes me.
Opener was magic.
Movements was smooth as heckity heck on a heck boat to hekleland.
Dismemberments was clean.
Skeets was amazing.
Pose.
is
Pose.
10.1/10
Ilovehowyoumoveinheavygravitypleaseteachmethewayss enpai.
no hands mama

not bad man! your momentum and flow always makes me cum a little. the ending kind of sucked though. right at 612, instead of following through with the momentum you had built up, your transferred it into a back flip thing that didnt look to great. i wouldve rather seen another spin. your first skeet was alright. it was right on target, but it's not hard to hit a non moving target at 3 feet away. the second skeet, while it wasnt amazing, was very creative. bumping it from your hip like that, pure genius.

excellent work once again, but work on your endings.
geez ahmet lol. that was hella nice. love the sick opener and the way you use all your limbs to create the spins. clean dms and that skeet tho. dunno about the second skeet. it flows well but doesnt really do anything. other than that sick replay my guy.