people playing: 66, servers online: 19, games played: 144,616,847 Top Player: Cicada3301

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old May 27, 2019   #11
JoboMan
roflmao

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Obey

Currently I kickbox and surf in summer, used to do rugby bball karate and swimming when I was in school but no Olympic medals earned
I apologise for this post.
JoboMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2019   #12
Jenson

Master Belt
Clan: Liquor

I also used to practice kung-fu and managed to enter in the capital district team, but they told me that I had to gain more weight (about 7kg) in one week since I was under the weight for my category, rules, bla bla bla, I'm still skinny. but was a good experience 8/10 my lil brother plays with my medals won before the capital district tryouts sometimes 10/10
Workaholic - clickbaitclickbait
Jenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2019   #14
Divine
Clan League 2019 Champ

Garnet and Black Belt
Clan: Obey

I have Gentleman lay down on his stomach. I place my hands on his surprisingly firm ass cheeks. Then I see how many hand stand push ups I can do before his explosive diarrhea sends me to the ER.
Two dicks on me,
a cock and a big glock
Divine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2019   #15
Jenson

Master Belt

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
I have Gentleman lay down on his stomach. I place my hands on his surprisingly firm ass cheeks. Then I see how many hand stand push ups I can do before his explosive diarrhea sends me to the ER.

#Respect Actually I want to try boxing but I don't have enough time, also I would like to try stuff like ping pong or do hand stand push ups in you while you do hand stand push ups on gentleman maybe. Next week I have a friendly match in the Serie B in the block 6 league, last tourney we got owned by The other group 1st place on quarter finals (3-2) but now we might win the tourney and pass to Serie A.
Old May 29, 2019   #16
Elite

God Belt
Clan: Diverse

If it counts, paintball, competitive/tournament type. Usually in a paintball arena or sometimes outdoors. It's fun but without the proper equipment that shit will hurt like hell.
Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2019   #17
Jenson

Master Belt

Originally Posted by Elite View Post
If it counts, paintball, competitive/tournament type. Usually in a paintball arena or sometimes outdoors. It's fun but without the proper equipment that shit will hurt like hell.

That's really good, and of course Paintball counts, chess is a sport man lol, I want to play paint ball one day with the ghetto homies but we never have enough money to do so in our country, we instead play basketball, soccer or baseball in some courts around the zone.
Old May 30, 2019   #18
Traffic
[a] </3

8th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Aeon

juggled between gaelic football and taekwondo before settling for taekwondo recently, I just get much more of a kick out of it ;)
I'm in the Event Squad if you have questions or applications, PM me!
Traffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2019   #19
Karstnator

Gay 4 SlyBash Belt
Clan: win

I used to do karate, I learned the basics of aikido, taekwondo, and arnis. I currently plan on learning muai thai.
Ex ES Artist | Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex Mascot of [Alpha] | All hail the based Alexander
Karstnator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2019   #20
Smaiva

Master Belt
Clan: fl0w

I recommend sport activity on the matress as a couple
you can ask the girl on Karstnator picture
and calisthenics is good for my whole top of the body
Enjoint life
Smaiva is offline   Reply With Quote