Toribash
Original Post
Selling Music For TC
You know how artists can sell their music for money? Well I was wondering if It's possible to sell music for TC? To download the track, that is. So if someone on Toribash is interested in buying my music I could set a price of...500TC.
blue
pink
Well people sell kiai sounds.
I guess this is something you could do
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Like give us a sound clip of the music. Unless you are talking about the item?...
You're making 'music' using pre made loops which isn't you're own work other than dragging and dropping them - then selling them for 500 tc? Brilliant!

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
I think deak even has his own thread for that, moon.

But I think this guy is talking about actual music. If so, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to do that, but ask a mod to be sure.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Oh, that kind of music? Bit pointless, but, possible.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I like the idea but if you're going to be selling your music you should at least buy the vsts and DAW. if I wanted to I could sell this song I made a long time ago. Not that anyone would buy it but I've legally bought all the stuff.
@Moon....no. All that music is free download's for a reason. I am talking about music 100% owned by you.
@Sean, you could also make music without buying anything besides an insutrument and downloading SoundCloud on your Android/Tablet or iPhone. Those versions of SoundCloud come with a free recording system. Or at least they used to, not sure if they still do.
@Ferras Yeah thats what I mean. I don't plan on selling the tracks I have uploaded because I didn't make the loops. Thats why they are all free downloads.

When I said 'if somebody on Toribash is interested in buying my music' that was an example. That sentence could have also been 'if somebody on Toribash was interested in buying another users music'.
Last edited by Kradel; Jul 24, 2014 at 04:34 PM.
blue
pink