Toribash
Original Post
Aikido Decap
I've saw this move countless times in Aikido, and to someone that doesn't know what they're doing, it ends up getting them decapped.

example

the opener is something like that

any help would be appreciated
8-)
What type of help are you looking for?

a way to counter it perhaps? Or how to do it?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I get the jist of it, but I must be missing something as I do not get a decap off of it.
8-)
Its used alot in Aikidobigdojo.tbm which has a 80 engage distance so it works better there.

Incase you didnt know, aikido.tbm has a 90 engage distance so try using it in ABD and see what happens there.
It usually doesn't work if your opponent does a noob clap, resulting in a shoulder/elbow lock.
You also have to remember that it is not going to get you a decap every time. There are millions of openers that you can see and many of them can counter this and put you in a pretty bad spot.

For example, I have made an opener specifically made to counter this one, giving me the decap whenever they try something such as this.

Its always good to know how to adapt and look at your opponent instead of just doing the same thing every match up because you will become really bored and the fun will come to a screeching halt. While this is a good opener, I wouldn't recommend this to be the only opener for your matches, its always nice to have a wide array of openers at your disposal so you can catch your opponent off-guard and you could even make your own that others have never seen before, perhaps making your own decap openers, etc.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
@Jingles

I would usually use this opener on people that don't have any opener. (people that hold all)

I usually just go with a basic opener myself, which is contract pecs, contract wrists, and hold hands. Since I play on a relax play style that is usually all I need, since you can get a leg if they decide to kick.

Anyways... thank you guys for the help!
8-)