Ranking
Nate, this is a judging contest, you dont have a vote..
Also..
WHY ARE EVERYONE SEEING MY OLD HEAD AND FAIL TEXTURES D:
Teehee
I saw fr3styl is the clan for me, raid is very inactive. And... Jaxxx i dl'd you, and you had those textures. Dont blame me...
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
Working, sir.

EDIT:

Your style is very stylish bro, but i see a few things. on the left one the grass there is a gradient for no reason, fading green to transparent. looks strange.

actually thats all, looks awesome
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
Well i say noes now because he applied for raid

You still dont have a fucking vote dude..

I saw fr3styl is the clan for me, raid is very inactive. And... Jaxxx i dl'd you, and you had those textures. Dont blame me...

Sounds good bro, it would be nice to get even more active members ^^.
Also, everyone is seeing that head, strangely, i changed it to a head Alpha made, like 2 months ago O.o ..
Teehee
I have a question, im not below rank 1000, if i were rank 1000- i would apply, may i join?, i joined this event for that, i want an active clan.
Last edited by Alejandro; Nov 28, 2009 at 05:00 PM.
I have a question, im not below rank 1000, if i were rank 1000- i would apply, may i join?, i joined this event for that, i want an active clan.

Well, i think your best shot would be this event, if you want to go the other way, you gotta have epic skills :>
Teehee