Ranking
minecraft is popular? literally the only big minecraft youtuber still playing is dat gei boi who i think is named bajan or something, i'm not even fuckin sure if he still plays minecraft, i know dat other gei boi sky (which is apparently one of the most subscribed youtubers in youtube) also quit. minecraft is dead af, you can't really improve a game like minecraft tbh

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

I see some similarities of Minecraft in other games as well. :^)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Charism View Post
Minecraft is still alive when everyone know what is minecraft

everyone knows michael jackson but he ain't alive is he?

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
everyone knows michael jackson but he ain't alive is he?

Yeah but still popular )
I'm not a fan of Minecraft but tbh it's far from dead :s
Only cuz it's not being played at a top level, doesn't make it dead.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Minecraft hands down is one of the best games ever. Just the community is toxic and all the "mature"(with REALLY big quotes) are pretending that the game is only for kids.
Modded Minecraft basically allows you do all stuff like in real life, depending on the mod coding level, etc.
I have always loved that game no matter how old I am.
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Minecraft hands down is one of the best games ever. Just the community is toxic and all the "mature"(with REALLY big quotes) are pretending that the game is only for kids.
Modded Minecraft basically allows you do all stuff like in real life, depending on the mod coding level, etc.
I have always loved that game no matter how old I am.

Same with me but i only play with mods and texture pack in survival<3
it'l soon be dead tho, admit it, kids grow up and better games will be made, the devs will eventually stop updating and all the good modders will soon quit,