Ranking
Original Post
We`re all equal
When a man hits a woman it`s so wrong, but when a woman hits a man, everyone`s cool with it.. How come we`re all still equal?
cause women are what keep the world going by producing babies, and men are dirty rat junkies that should help make the babies but can take more than a woman can.
but I don't know how we're still equal
were all equal, just not physically, if you take away the body, in the mind were equal in a lot of ways, we all have our faults, we all search for answers to why were here, we all cry, we all search for love, were not all completely alike, but we are equal in a lot of generalized ways as i've listed, and even physically we are alike in lots of ways, i've hit women before, but the only reason ive ever laid my hands on a women was if they were coming at me with a knife or gun, which has happened and i had to protect myself, but yes for any other reason it is wrong to hit a woman.
Originally Posted by xCaptKillx View Post
i've hit women before, but the only reason ive ever laid my hands on a women was if they were coming at me with a knife or gun

i agree i once suffocated a small dog with a pillow because it was trying to bite me

i don't believe we are all equal though, some people make art using google images and some people actually have the talent to draw
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
i don't believe we are all equal though, some people make art using google images and some people actually have the talent to draw

LOLOLOLOL and I think we're not all exactly 100% equal just because of the fact that some religions think god made us all different or others think differently so who knows..?