Ranking
Original Post
What are your hobbies?
HOBBIES

Since barely anybody posts anymore, and I don't blame us! I love you all in Desolate no matter how dead you are or if we have never spoken before, we might as well get to know each other in some way, so why not start off with telling each other what we do with our fantastic lives.

Tell me what your hobbies are? If they're interesting or not, I don't care.
Is it a hobby you would consider a carer in the near future? :o or is it a hobby you like to do on the side?

Everybody must have one, and no, playing Toribash is not one for all of those boring people out there. (I will not state any names!)

It could be a hobby you used to do in the past, or it could be one you do now... how long have you been doing this hobby for? days, weeks, months maybe even YEARS?!

Do you consider yourself a pro at it or are you fairly new at it?
I know for damn sure that Pure is a natural model, or maybe even a photographer? I am telling you now, the legend has serious talent.

If I am completely honest with you... I don't even know where I am going with this anymore, I am literally just thinking of random questions just to make this thread look reasonably big and good to read.

WARNING!
IF YOU ARE NOT IN DESOLATE
DO NOT POST IN HERE!
Last edited by max; Aug 18, 2018 at 01:31 AM.
Drawing :^)

I've been drawing since a kid.
My inspiration was the cartoons and comics I saw.
I stopped drawing at some point :^/
I want to be a really good artist ye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER