Ranking
Touka is not a loli ?
Oh, i guess my concept of loli's should be revised then.

Originally Posted by Nicosagon View Post
Inuyashiki
it's quite a strange plot but a nice read nevertheless, it's interesting to see an old man find a purpose in life

There's only one volume left for it to end, please don't throw a Gantz's ending again. I'm really excited to read it (except the mc that's an old man, I'm afraid that i can dislike it coz of that), but i'm sure that it's going to be another Hiroya's Oku manga that will make me get an explosion of emotions.

Ah, and it will get an anime in October of this year.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!

These are lolis. They're similar in looks to a child. But don't have to be a child. They're visualized as cute rather than sexy.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Aah, i always thought of them being thin, short, having small breasts and there you go. I wasn't sure that I should go farther than that haha. Thanks

Originally Posted by Charism View Post
Offer anime for me plz!!!
I wanna watch a lot of anime

We don't know what kind of anime you enjoy. And i'm jealous that you have nothing to watch.
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
\
There's only one volume left for it to end, please don't throw a Gantz's ending again. I'm really excited to read it (except the mc that's an old man, I'm afraid that i can dislike it coz of that), but i'm sure that it's going to be another Hiroya's Oku manga that will make me get an explosion of emotions.

Ah, and it will get an anime in October of this year.

bah the mc not being a high school kid as usual is a good thing
are you shy? That's cute ;)
I know and I agree. but he's like 60 years man, 60 years!!!
I hope that the manga makes me swallow my words.
if his age is the only thing holding you back from reading it, just read it it aint that big of a deal in the manga

i wouldve liked it to be but it aint
-----
oh god i was so wrong to think rokudenai was gonna be remotely interesting
Last edited by Icosagon; May 25, 2017 at 01:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Aah, i always thought of them being thin, short, having small breasts and there you go. I wasn't sure that I should go farther than that haha. Thanks

We don't know what kind of anime you enjoy. And i'm jealous that you have nothing to watch.

I enjoyed:highschool dxd,bleach,naruto,danmachi,shinmai mauo no testament,rakudai kishi no cavalry,
I like ecchi's
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Charism View Post
I enjoyed:highschool dxd,bleach,naruto,danmachi,shinmai mauo no testament,rakudai kishi no cavalry,
I like ecchi's

Watch Heavens Lost Property if you haven't. (Not sure if it's up there but Japanese.)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."