Toribash
Original Post
Competitions!
Greetings to you all!

Starting next week, the following competitions will be held every week for unregistered users:

1. Judo DM
2. Classic/Tae Kwon Do - These two modes will have a competition every other week in a rotation, so one week will be TKD and the next is Classic, then back again.
3. Mod of the Week - A new demo server is going to be set up to allow unregistered users to experience a bit more of the game. Each week a new mod will be rotated into the server, and at the end of the week a competition will be held in that mode.

The prizes for all three of these competitions will be a registration key for each of the winners!

The Clan League
The Clan League will be returning within the month, as soon as the teams are organised and I can secure sponsors for the prizes. I will be speaking to each clan leader individually about this over the next week.

The prize will be something tangible. With the sponsors I am speaking to currently it is going to be some form of gadget or electronics, and there will be enough to divide within a team.

Weekly Pro Competitions
Once again these are waiting on sponsors. There will be two competitions held each week in different timezones, to allow European players to compete. Each week the competition will be in a different mod, so you will have to be versatile! Prizes for these competitions will be a cheap but useful piece of electronics such as a thumb drive.

The demo competitions will start next week with the servers being set up tomorrow. This week's mod will be Wushu.

Get practising!
Zob
Community/Competitions
Woohoo! i won at tk
but, when i can get my reg key?

E:Thank you,zob!
Last edited by AnkkA; Jun 23, 2007 at 08:55 AM.
"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make Anarchy and disorder your trademarks, cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don’t let them take you alive."

Do Not Click
The results are in for the whitebelt competitions 23/06/07:

Tae Kwon Do: Annka

Judo: -_-

Wushu: Timuchen

All of the games were hard fought and good spirited, and the games were of a very high quality. Great to see. I hope the 3 players enjoy their new registered status!

Next week the three competitions will be:

- Classic
- Judo
- Wushu Swords

Good luck, and get practicing!
Will you this time tell the exact time for europeans too ?? (so i don't need to be awake from 22.00 to 08.00 for the competition to start
Originally Posted by AnkkA View Post
Woohoo! i won at tk
but, when i can get my reg key?

E:Thank you,zob!

Hi five dude!
*does Hi five whit -_-*

and Makko, im european too so dont cry.
"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make Anarchy and disorder your trademarks, cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don’t let them take you alive."

Do Not Click
Originally Posted by AnkkA View Post
*does Hi five whit -_-*

and Makko, im european too so dont cry.

and btw the time changed to 05.00 gmt and ankka how old are you have a life that you need to be awake at 1 am??
Originally Posted by Makko View Post

and btw the time changed to 05.00 gmt and ankka how old are you have a life that you need to be awake at 1 am??

makko don't get yer vagina in a bunch
I didn't take daylight savings into account apparently, sorry for that.

The keys will go out as soon as I can get in touch with veb and hampa.
Originally Posted by Zob View Post
I didn't take daylight savings into account apparently, sorry for that.

The keys will go out as soon as I can get in touch with veb and hampa.

You should come into IRC. It's where all the cool people are.