ES Recruitment Drive
fun to play , sneaky , invisible, camouflague, stealth. that's what i think of her tbh

she has great ganking potential but can be easily caught by enemy jungler in jg camps early game. IDFK i'm just gold 5
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
eve is still pretty good
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Qukslice View Post
Retro, let's Jhin 1v1. I wanna see if I'm an actual okay adc or if I'm still bronze trash.
Speaking of which, I've been having a lot of success with Eve rn. What do you guys think of her?

I messaged you :^) But I don't think 1v1ing a Jhin main would be a way to weigh your skill as an adc. Your Jinx is good though; probably a lot better than mine. Or maybe you just play her more ;)

Eve is okay. I feel like I do no damage when I play her but watching eves get fed and do this insane damage triggers me to no end. Not sure if invis changes benefitted her or not, but she's an excellent low elo ganker since most lanes don't buy wards often.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
she is good at ganking in any elo

just blows that protobelt got nerfed so her burst isnt broken anymore
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by ultimatumm View Post
I'd like to start to play LOL. It looks like a good game

I may post here again in the future

It's not, run now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well if you don't play like a tool and have a couple of friends, it could be fine.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by ultimatumm View Post
I'd like to start to play LOL. It looks like a good game

I may post here again in the future

Run, run, ruuuuuuun ^^

Nah don't worry my Ulti kiddo, I'd be your trainer o/
French Player, Old member of OFRO
So I finished my flex 7-3

I am gold 2 in soloQ and gold 2 in flex '-' Cant believe I was wrecking plat and diamond with Yi.

Is it still possible to climb in soloQ and get a higher rank? I want to climb to plat or diamond :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Got an A+ on Ashe, has been a while since I played LoL

Don't you just love playing ADC where everyone takes your kills and you're pretty useless apart from just auto attacking?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation