Toribash
In 2nd grade I was kissed by a mentally challenged kid, then he strangled me.
It's because the teacher gave me candy. He wanted it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by a_coathanger View Post
In 2nd grade I was kissed by a mentally challenged kid, then he strangled me.
It's because the teacher gave me candy. He wanted it.

That's epic. Just epic xD
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Well I got Hit on the Elbow With A stone And in Such Rage I kicked the basketball in my hand off a garage it bounced back smashed my nose and broke it. Was Just a great Day.
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
Eh at our school after athletics the Guys and the girls have the same locker room.
the girls and the guys have to share the public shower(very akward) and when you walk in the girls and the guys are on different sides but when I walked in, competely naked, I tripped over a girls foot in the doorway and all the chicks fell on me.
I got up and all the girls were laughing at me because my Penis was having a massive erection.

it would have been even more epic if one of their mouths were open.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by GuardianDuo View Post
When I was in Chinese school, I needed to go to the bathroom. I was new, and the teacher was lazy, so she just said the bathroom was the last door on the right down the hall. I went in and noticed that there was poo in the urinals. Turns out that the teacher told me where the girls' bathroom is located. I'm a guy, but I took a piss anyway.

Eeww nasty girls >_>

Well I remember when I was pretty depressed after failing a big test and my parents were yelling at me all afternoon. Then I had to go to a violin lesson, where I was given a new piece, and my teacher got really angry even though it was the first time I saw it. ;_; <---me. It was really embarrassing for everyone in the room, especially me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
When i was in 5th Grade a guy punched me on my dik i fell on the floor holding it and everyone laughed,even the girls..
When i was in 5th Grade a guy punched me on my dik i fell on the floor holding it and everyone laughed,even the girls..

You should have sneaked up on him 5 minutes later and sucker punch him to the face. was the guy really big or a little guy
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by History View Post

Hardly embarassing, just really bitchy. The only remedy is the same, but worse. Shuryouken to the balls.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
hmmm, well, my swimings a joke.

My most embarresing thing is that, I'm 14, in grade 9 and I still, love lego.

I used to get mags, then it stopped for a year and a half and like, 2 days ago I got a holiday one. flipped through it loved every page, and now want to purchase a number of star wars sets. the differnce is now, is It's easier for me to get money, so its so tempting now...
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I kindergarten a kid found the biggest rock he could find and threw it on my head.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]